Chapter 14

(Natsu's P.O.V)

"I can't believe you would say that to her.. how'd you even find out?!" I yelled at him.

"You all wonder why.. Natsu, I'm rich. I can find out anything as long as I have money.." Igneel smiles.

The flames around me got more intense, "You don't say things like that to her!" I charged at him and punched him in the jaw, he hardly stumbled back though.

"Natsu you need to calm down!" Wendy yelled.

"She's right! This isn't neccessary!" Mavis agreed.

I growled, "He said that to Lucy.. I won't forgive him.. she's better than that.. her family was just ignorant.." I said.

"N-natsu?.." Someone said softly.

I turned to look at where it was coming from, I seen Lucy on the stairs.

"Lucy.. I.. um.. can explain.." The flames went away and I looked at the ground.

I heard her footsteps slowly walk up to me, she lifted my head, I looked at her soft smile.

"He's Igneel Dragneel, multimillionaire owner of the company named 'Flames Business' he also has his families money.. the famous Dragneel's.. Is that correct Sir?" She turned to look at Igneel.

He nodded his head a bit, "I'm shocked you know so much." Igneel laughed a bit.

I turned to look at Lucy, she didn't look as if she was crying and her makeup was perfect again.

"Of course I knew. I am after all Lucy Heartfilia, only child of Jude Heartfilia, one of your company partners.. matter of fact the most loyal and supportive." Lucy said calmly.

"So the slave does know about her father's work." Igneel walked up to her slowly.

"You also are the head of the slave trade.. Bora just acts like he owns it since you never come but once a year." She replied.

I just blinked, "How do you know all of this?.." I asked her.

"I listened to all those screams everyday.. I also listened to secrets.." Lucy turned and smiled at me.

"And for that I.." She starts to say before looking up at Igneel and slapping him across the face as hard as she could.

(Lucy's P.O.V)

"I'm very thankful that you, Dragon. Picked me to be sold and that your son found me." I said calmly.

Igneel was shocked, "D-dragon?" He asked.

"Yes the Fl-" I was cut off by Zeref.

"The Flame Dragon, Igneel.. Natsu was the only one that got flame magic.. Wendy got our mom's magic.. I was able to learn mine myself and Gray learned his from a close friend.." Zeref said and looked at me.

"I don't see why you didn't tell me.." I sighed softly and looked at Natsu.

"I just didn't want you to be-" I cut him off by putting my lips to his.

He pulled me close and kissed me back, I pulled away then smiled, "We'll be leaving now." I grabbed his hand and walked out the house.

Author's Note:

Chapter 14.. oh my.. sorry it's 2 days late, I had a busy weekend lol. You all expected some epic fight also but I liked this idea better. Hopefully I'll finish the story soon and then you can give me some suggestions of a new one to make.

Love ya!~
Ara Haan ♡