Chapter 2

(Lucy's P.O.V)

"You heard me. Now then, go to the hot spring outside and wash up. I'll bring you some clothes in a little while." Natsu tells me as he starts to walk toward the door.

"Yes Sir." I answer.

I watch him stop and he turns around, looking straight into my eyes.

I flinch a bit...

"You can just call me Natsu. I'm your friend after all." He says and smiles widely as my face gets really red.

"O-okay Natsu..." I reply as I watch him leave the room.

I let out a huge sigh if relief then smile to myself...

Maybe... This won't be as bad as I thought...
-
-
-
-
I open the door leading to outside, my eyes get huge as I take in the sight of the massive hot spring.

"The fact that it's outside makes it even better." I mumble to myself then take off the clothes I had on earlier.

I shiver at the thought of that horrible place I left but step into the hot spring.

I smile then sit down in the water, stretching my arms.

"Here's your clothes..." Someone's voice gets dragged out as of they seen something they didn't expect.

I turn around to see Natsu standing there and my face gets dark red.

"I-IM SO SORRY NATSU!" I yell in a panic.

Natsu laughs at me and smiles, "Don't worry about it." He says as he sits my clothes down on the bench.

I just look at Natsu for a while and he takes off his shirt.

"U-um... what are you doing?..." I ask him.

"Getting in the hot spring." He replies as he takes off the rest of his clothes.

I turn my face away quickly and fold my arms over my chest.

Natsu plops right down next to me and I keep my eyes on the water.

Don't look at his abs...

Lucy I swear if you do...

I glance over at him and see them and turn away.

Natsu chuckles slightly and puts his arm around my neck.

"N-natsu what are you doing?.." I ask him.

"I'm going to enjoy this hot spring with you." He answers, giving me a toothy grin.

Damn... that grin is really sexy...

"Okay..." I say.

I look up at the stars and sigh.

"Hey Natsu..." I say and my voice gets a bit lower.

"Hm? What is it Lucy?" He asks me.

"Thank you for being so kind to me... My mother died giving me birth and My father hated me the moment he knew Layla was pregnant with me..." I say.

"Layla must be your mother." Natsu adds.

"Yeah.. from what I've heard she seems like an amazing woman. My dad's coworkers would tell me all about her and it brung me joy to hear about her." I end up laughing and looking over at Natsu.

"You are the only person who has ever shown me kindness." I say as I watch his face turn pink.

"Well... Loke told me to meet up there that night and I heard you were only 19... I just had to help you." Natsu says.

"I'm really glad you were the person who stepped in and helped me.." I respond.

I lean over to him and kiss his cheek, "Thank You... Natsu." I say.

I get out of the hotspring, get dressed and walk up to my room.

I... just kissed his cheek...

Author's Note:

Hello lovely readers!

I'm sorry that this is a short chapter. I didn't have much inspiration today so... yeah.

Anyways! Enjoy!! X3