Chapter 21

(Lucy's P.O.V)
We ran through the halls, trying our best to avoid being seen.

"Where's the exit?" Yukino asks me.

"It's got to be around here somewhere." I reply.

I stop and turn to look around a corner then all of a sudden the alarms start to go off.

"Over here!" Spot points out a hiding spot and we stay there watching guards run by.

"What's going on?!" One of them asked another guard.

"The East wing just exploded and is engulfed with fire. There's 3 intruders here so far!" The other replied as they continue to run.

"Natsu.." I said quietly as I looked down.

"If that's your friends Lucy then we need to meet up with them." Sting tells me and I nod my head in agreement.

We looked around the hall first then started running in the same directions the guards were headed.

(Natsu's P.O.V)

"Where is she?!" I yell, turning around to fend off some more guards.

I start sniffing the air but I can't smell her for some reason.

"Natsu have you picked up on her scent?" Erza asks me as she fights some more guards.

"No not yet.." I sigh and look over at Gray.

Gray is knocked out the last guards for now.

"Let's keep going." Erza says as she starts walking down the hall the guards came from.

We walk and walk, looking everywhere.

"This place is practically endless." Gray says as he follows.

I suddenly hear a voice yelling at someone else.

"You have to be kidding me! You let him get past all of the guards and you still haven't taken him out?!" The voice yells.

Bora.. I start running after him. Not paying attention to Erza and Gray call out for me.

"Fire Dragon's..." I start to say.

Bora turns to look the opposite direction and I instantly attack.

"Roar!!" I breathe out the fire attack as I then see Gray run over and in-trap Bora in some ice.

I let out a sigh of relief and I look over at Gray.

"That should hold him for now. We still need to find Lucy." Gray tells me and I nod my head.

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I keep following Spot and I let out a sigh as I then feel a hand on my back.

I turn to see Yukino smiling at me, "It's okay Lucy. We'll find Natsu and the others." She assures me.

I nod my head, "Yeah! I just hope they're all okay." I reply.

Spot stops walking and turns to look at me.

"What is it?" Sting asks him.

"I smell fire." Spot tells me as he starts to wag his tail.

"Natsu!" I start running out of excitement, I run and run and I finally start to see his salmon colored hair.

"Natsu!!" I yell and he turns to look at me.

"Lucy?!" He asked in shock right before I jump on top of him and he falls down.

I squeeze him so tight.

"I thought I'd never see you again.." I tell him as I start to sob.

He hugs me back as he rubs my back, "Of course you'd see me again.. We have more adventures to go on." Natsu says calmly and he laughs.

He sits up which makes me sit up as well.

"Let's go home." Natsu smiles.

"Mhm!" I nod my head and smile back.

Author's Note

Hello everyone! Since I've been gone so long I decided to finally end this book. I'll be posting the final chapter later tonight!
That and I have a surprise for you all so be sure to follow me and vote on the chapters to find out what it is and to keep up!

Love you guys!
- Ara