Chapter 11

(Juvia's P.O.V)

I looked out the window and sighed, "Why do you think they are making us change?" I asked Lucy.

She stayed silent.

I turned to look at her and tilted my head.

She gave me a soft shrug, "No clue." She answered.

"It could be to they're dad's.. or Zeref's.." I said.

Lucy looked down at a bandage on her hand, I just had to ask what it was..

"Oh.. I cut my hand open when I was cleaning up some broken glass, Natsu cleaned it and put the bandage on." Lucy answered.

I laughed a bit then smiled, "He's always been caring.. Especially too Wendy." I let out a sigh.

The blonde girl looked at me, "Wendy?" She asked very curiously, I couldn't help but smile at her.

"The boys younger sister.. I guess Natsu really hasn't been that open yet, He's always that way though.. according to Gray." I answered.

"I see..." She mumbled.

(Zeref's P.O.V)

"Mavis! Where are you sweetie?" I asked, wandering the house looking for her.

"Oh.. I'm over here!" She yelled from my room.

"Why are you in my room?" I ask her as I walk up to my door.

Mavis was sitting on the bed.. minding her own business.

"Just felt like it." She giggled, smiling at me.

I just smiled softly, "Natsu, Gray and Wendy are coming over.." I told her.

"Yay! I love seeing them." Mavis said as she stood up.

"Igneel may also be coming.. I'm not sure yet.." I sighed then looked away from Mavis.

"Isn't that Lucy girl coming over though?.. She doesn't know about the magic.." Mavis walked up to me.

"I suppose he'll have to limit his use of it, that or talk to Natsu about if he wants Lucy to know." I shrugged then walked back over to the door.

"Get ready, okay?" I asked her.

"Hm.. okay." She said and I left, shutting the door behind me.

Author's Note:
Hello lovely readers!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm very sorey for not updating often. I'll probably try to update once a week, every Sunday. That depends though. I'm not sure at this point.
Anyways I won't update anymore this week, I'm going back on Vacation.

Love,
Ara Haan ♡