Chapter 17

(Sting's P.O.V)

"This is it Bora.." I smirked when I see the beautiful blonde walking with her friends to Fairy Tail guild.

"I can finally get my hands on Lucy Heartfilia.." I said softly.

(Lucy's P.O.V)

"So you said it's called Fairy Tail?" I asked Juvia.

"That's right! Everyone there is a mage. We all have our own special kind of magic, I'm sure they'll love to meet you!" Juvia smiled at me and I smiled back.

"And this Erza?.." I tilted my head a bit.

"Oh! Erza is considered the strongest female mage in the Guild. Honestly I'd say her and Mirajane are head to head." Juvia answered.

"Erza is an S-Class wizard though." She said.

"S-Class?.."

"Mhm, S-Class is a higher rank and only 4 people are that rank and there's another person named Gildarts, he's an SS-Class mage!" Juvia clapped her hands together.

"You sure do know a lot about the Guild.." I laughed softly.

"Ever since Gray brung me to the Guild I've been amazed by everyone there, so I've learned a lot." Juvia nods her head as we walk up to the Guild.

"Here we are, Fairy Tail!"

I look up at the huge Guild, my eyes lighting up, "Its amazing!" I practically yell.

"Let's go inside." She smiled at me and led the way.

There was loud talking all over the Guild, you could see how happy everyone was here.

"Yo Luce! You finally made it!" Natsu ran over to me, putting his arm around me.

"Lucy it's nice to see you again." Gray said as he walked over.

"H-he's nak-" I got cut off by someone.

"Gray your clothes." The brunette walked over as she looked at Gray disgusted.

"Oh shit!" Gray took off to put his clothes on and Juvia laughed a little.

"We have a new blonde? Who might you be?" The girl asked me.

"I'm Lucy. It's nice to meet you." I smiled at her.

She smiled back, "I'm Cana Alberona, Welcome to Fairy Tail." The girl replied.

"Mira where's Erza?" Juvia asked.

A white haired girl turned to look at us, "She should be back soon, I think she had to do a few things." She answered.

"Okay thanks!" Juvia smiled at her.

"Hey gramps! I want you to meet someone." Natsu yelled, grabbing my hands and dragging me toward the bar.

I looked at the little old man sitting there.

"A new member?" The old man asked.

"Well no but she'll be here often.. this is Lucy Heartfilia, my girlfriend." Natsu replied.

I smiled softly at the man and waved.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail, Lucy. You should look out.." He said.

"Why's that Sir?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

His hand moved me out the way and a shoe came flying and hit Natsu in the head.

"Ow what the hell?!" Natsu yelled and looked toward the Guild door.

"Honestly look at You!" A women yelled at him.

I turned to look at her, all I seen was scarlet hair.

(Author's Note)

Hey everyone!
I finally had time to update and I really hope you enjoy this!
THANK YOU ALL FOR 40K+ READS!!
It's amazing how much you all support me and your all so patient, I can't thank you enough!

Love, Ara