Chapter 22 (The Last Chapter)

(Lucy's P.O.V)

Things have finally gone back to normal. I was kidnapped over 2 weeks ago but I'm back at the guild with the others and I'm slowly learning magic. Everything is going well.

"Lucy hurry up we have a job to do!" Natsu yells from downstairs.

"I'm coming!"

I grab my things and run down the stairs.

Natsu is standing at the end of the stairs, "Ready?" He asks, smiling at me.

I nod my head, "Ready as I'll ever be." I reply and start walking away.

"Oh wait!" Natsu says as I stop to look at him.

"Ye-" He cuts me off, pulling me to him and kissing me deeply.

I kiss him back only to pull away slowly.

I laugh a bit as I blush.

"Yo hurry up!" Gray yells as he walks in the door.

"Aw the two love birds" Erza says.

"Cut that out!" Natsu yells running over to them.

I laugh more as I watch them.

Yep.. Everything is back to normal.

The End.

Author's Note

Hello everyone! Well it's taken almost 3 years to finish this but I've finally done it. Anyways I told you I had a surprise but I'll have a new book coming out soon and it's either Citrus or Fairy Tail. I'm not exactly sure yet. I have two drafted so far but I hope to see you all later and I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!
If you enjoyed this story, please check out my other stories that I've written!
Your support means the world to me!

Love you!
-Ara ♡