Whatever...

A/N This is my first story please no hate.

Tori POV
"Hey Tori come here." Tanner yelled from the backyard. I jumped up and ran out there. Of course him and Quentin were shirtless. "What do you idiots want?" I roll my eyes playfully. I was wearing a swimsuit because it is summer. (Outfit)

Quentin POVWow she looked so hot

Quentin POV
Wow she looked so hot. I guess I was staring because Tanner asked me what was wrong like five times and I didn't notice. "Dude are you staring at my sister!" Tanner practically screeched. "What no. Tori why would I look at her?" I said frantically "Smooth Quentin, smooth." Tori said blushing. I smiled and got off the tramp. "I should head home. I'll see you later Tanner. Bye Tori." I said then as I left Dylan showed up.

Tori POV
Quentin was leaving and Tanner and I thought it was weird but didn't pay attention. Dylan walked to the backyard and yelled "Tori my eyes! Cover yourself, you prostitot." Tanner and I started laughing. Dylan hugged me and I hugged back. "I am going to my room. Bye losers" I said. Dylan and Tanner acted like they took offense but I know they were joking. "Bye." Tanner said. "Whatever." Dylan yelled as I walked away.

A/N SO THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER. I WAS GOING TO WRITE MORE BUT I COULDN'T THINK OF ANY THING AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW. BYE.