Chapter 35

Tori p.o.v
"I still.... I still love you Quentin." I said. Then he looked at me. "What?" He said and moved closer to me. "I still love you and I know I messed up..." I said then Quentin grabbed my face and kissed me. "I was the one that messed up." He said then let go of me. I smiled and Tanner walked in. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked I laughed then shook me head no. I then walked out of the room and went back upstairs. I started watching Grey's Anatomy and then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I yelled. Then Taylor caniff walked in. "Hey best friend. I think Matthew likes you..." He said. I shot up and looked at him "what no he can't!" I said. Then Taylor nodded and showed me a picture of him and Matt's messages and Matt was saying that I was super pretty and all that. A tear slid down my cheek and Taylor wiped it away and said "I just want you to be happy with whoever and that seems to be Quentin." I nodded " I should probably tell Matthew that I'm going to get back with Quentin." I said the Taylor nodded then left. I called Matthew.
Ring...
Ring...
Ring..
M- hey beautiful what's up?
T- we need to talk. Well I need to say something.
M- okay
T- I am going to get back with Quentin he is the one and I'm sorry if you don't like it but...
Click....
Oh my God Matthew just hung up on me. I grabbed my shoes and went to the Caniff's house. I just walked in and went to Matthew's room. "So you can hang up on me before I'm done talking?" I yelled. He turned and looked at me. "Yeah I can because you chose Quentin and not me." He yelled back. "Oh hell no you don't get to blame it on me. You were talking to other girls when I first tried to date you. So fuck you Matthew Espinosa. It isn't my fault that I love Quentin." I yelled then ran out of his house. Once I got back to the house I seen a path of rose petals and a sign that Said Tori follow the path ;) so I did what it said and followed them outside to the backyard. Once I got out there I seen the one and only Quentin Allen McConathy. I seen him in a cutoff and jeans. Once I got to him he got down on one knee and asked me. "Tori Lerayne Braungardt will you do me the honors of marrying me. Now, I know that we only dated for a couple months but those months were the best months of my life. And I want to be with you forever. So please will you marry me?" He then pulled out a ring. By this time I was crying and I nodded and yelled "Yes Quentin Allen McConathy I will marry you." Tanner then jumped out with a camera and yelled "she said yes!!!!". I laughed and kissed Quentin. I was so happy and he slid the ring into my finger.