Chapter 12

Tori p.o.v
As Quentin starts to drive off I looked out the window at the fields.I was already mad about the whole Dylan ordeal. Once we got to the theaters we walked in and Quentin pur his arm around my waist. When we walked in Quentin told me he was paying for everything.I blushed and just rolled my eyes. As we walked into the movie I cuddled into Quentin and then we sat down he still had his arm around me.

Skip the movie bc I haven't seen it.
After the movie we went back to his house. I was tired so we decided to watch TV. I asked him if we could watch Glee. He smiled and said yeah.I snuggled up to him. "Tori are you asleep?" Quentin asked I just ignored him. "Well I wanted to tell you something. Whoever you choose I will love you. And I wanted to ask you if you knew Paris has been messaging Dylan but that didn't matter today." He said that and I could feel a tear sliding down my face. I just moved my body towards Quentin's more and went to sleep. I woke up and Quentin was still asleep. I checked my phone and had like five messages.
Mom: hey honey are you at Quentin's.
Me: yes.

Taylor: hey so you and quentin.😂😊😏
Me: haha idk yet

Tanner: hey sis. How was last night.
Me: great

Daya: hey boo. I spent the night with tanner.😶
Me:awe Yas bitch get some.😂

And the last text was from Dylan....

Hey guys sorry this has taken awhile yo update but I'm a busy person anyways I love you guys. PEACE