Chapter 8

Tori p.o.v
My date with Dylan is today and I'm kind of nervous. He told me to dress casual but of course I didn't listen. (Outfit.)

Anyways I took a shower and got dressed did my makeup then I put my hair into curls

Anyways I took a shower and got dressed did my makeup then I put my hair into curls. Then I got a text from Quentin.
Quentin💞💯😛: Hey what are you doing tomorrow?

Tori: Not a thing. Why what's on your mind?

Quentin💞💯😛: Oh I was just wondering if you wanted to go see a movie. Maybe A Dog's Purpose?

Tori: I would love that pick me up at six thirty tomorrow?

Quentin💞💯😛: Sounds good.

Then I shut off my phone. But I looked at the time and it was almost time for Dylan to pick me up. I started walking down the stairs and I seen Dylan walk through the door. His jaw just dropped. I started to blush and he walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah let's go." I said. We got into his car and he started driving. We ended up at the bridge where Tanner and them usually take pictures. "Come we are having a picnic." He said as we got out of the car. He got into the backseat and grabbed a basket. "Wow" is the only thing i said as we sat down and he got out pop tarts, sandwiches, and strawberries. I guess he knew my favorite snacks.

A/N SORRY GUYS THIS IS A LATE-ISH UPDATE. HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATE TWO TOMORROW. ANYWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS. WE HIT 34 READS IM SO HAPPY.