Chapter 21

Tristan p.o.v
I was just walking down to get Tanner and the boys to say lunch was ready but then I heard Quentin "Dylan. I am really sorry. But Tori is mine. Take Taylor. Just leave Tori alone." Then Dylan "No she chose me over you. You dumbass." Then the door opened. Dylan looked at me. "Uh. Lunch is ready." I said then bolted upstairs. I seen Tori and Taylor. They were getting along. I'll just keep this to myself.
Tori p.o.v
Tristan ran up the stairs. Then he just sat down and ate. Dylan came and sat next to me. Quentin then looked mad and sat next to Taylor. Tanner invited Daya over and they ate in his room. Daya and I still talk and hangout. She has supported me through all of this. She still gets to public school and apparently Paris won't leave her alone. I swear it is so annoying that Paris won't get over Tanner. But I ate lunch and then Dylan and I went down to my room. Then we were having a hot make out session. But Quentin knocked on the door and then walked in "Hey tanner wants to go to Walmart. Do you guys want to go." He said smiling. He knew that Dylan and I were trying to hang out just us two. "No we are good." I said then got up and closed my door in Quentin's face. Then locked it. Dylan and I continued our session. Then it got heated. Am I ready for this????