Chapter 15

Tori p.o.v
Quentin and I walked into the house and then went and told my mom. She was happy and then we told Taylor and Tristan. They were happy too. Now we had to tell Tanner. I already talked to Daya as soon as I got into the house. As we walked down to Tanner's room Daya opened the door and Quentin and I walked in. Tanner sat straight up. "You chose?" Tanner asked. "Yes... I chose Quentin." I said. He nodded the rest of the day we were lazy and watched TV. The next morning I was doing my online school and Daya was about to leave because she goes to public school. "Hey have you told Dylan?" She asked I shook my head no. "I am thinking about telling him today. But I don't know how." I said. "Well he is skipping school today so go talk to him." Daya said as she left. I got up and threw on skinny jeans, a sweater, and converses and left. Once I got to Dylan's I knocked on the door. He opened it and just looked at me then let me in. "If you are here to tell me that you chose Quentin I already know he told me."He croaked out. Tears started flowing out of my eyes. "Dyl I am so sorry. I would have chose you but you were just such a jerk yesterday I felt like I had to choose Q." I said. He walked up and hugged me. I sobbed into his shirt. And thought Did I make the right choice. Did I choose the right guy? Then Dylan looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "No. What if I chose the wrong guy Dylan what if I am meant to be with you." I said. "Then we will end up together but for now you are with Quentin and I will wait for you." He said then kissed me on the forehead. "I'm gonna head home are you going to be there later?" I asked. "Yeah I'll see you later." He said then I left. As I pulled into the driveway Quentin was still here. I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked inside. Should I tell Quentin what I told Dylan. No. I can't break his heart and ruin our friendship or relationship. But what if Dylan and I are meant to be together. Once I opened the door Quentin hugged me. I hugged back then went to my room alone. I decided to watch TV until all three boys asked me to help them film. We went to Walmart and of course got kicked out. We got something and then put it in the bathtub and the did a P.O. box /fan mail in the bathtub. It was fun but gross. Today was okay for me to be around two guys I love and my brother.

A/N HEY GUYS SO HOW ARE YOU? TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY I AM FEELING SPONTANEOUS TODAY. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY AND WHO DO YOU THINK TORI WILL END UP WITH? I LOVE YOU GUYS. PEACE