Chapter 34

Tori p.o.v
After I commented on Tanner's post about Paris I got a text from Matthew.

Mashew💗- hey we are about to land.

Tori✨- okay see you in a few boo.

Mashew💗- okay i love you.

Tori✨- love you too.

I shut off my phone and got dressed. I wore a simple outfit. It was leggings. A black crop top with some Converses. then I grabbed my keys and left for the airport. I can't wait to see Matthew and Taylor. Once I got to the airport I got a text from Matthew saying that they landed I looked up until I caught Taylor staring. I ran to them and jumped into his arms. I practically tackled him. "It has felt like years since I've seen you how." I said to Taylor. He laughed and said "I missed you too." Then I got up and hugged Matthew. "OMG I miss you so freaking much." I said. "I missed you too babe." He said. We grabbed there luggage then headed home. Once we got to my house we realized that Taylor's parents were my neighbors. I was so happy because that meant I got to see him more. After about five minutes of us sitting outside talking Quentin pulled up to the house. He got out and smiled at me but his smile dropped when he seen the boys. He walked over to us. "Hey Tori is this Matthew and Taylor.?" He asked. "Yes the blonde is Matthew and Taylor is the brunette aka my best friend." I said. "Oh are you and Matthew an item?" Quentin said. I thought about it then answered "nope just friends nothing more." Quentin nodded then hugged me and walked inside. Gosh I missed his hug. " And who was that?" Taylor C asked. "Oh that's Quentin. The one I've been in love with since I met him. And I chose Dylan over him. Wow I'm stupid." I said. Matthew looked away. He seemed mad. I shrugged it off then they left and I went inside. I need to tell Quentin that I still love him. Even if he doesn't love me. I go and knock on Tanner's door. Tanner is in the shower so only Q is in there. "Come in" he yelled. I walked in. "Hey Quentin I have to tell you something " I said. He looked up from his phone and looked at me. "Okay what's up" he asked. I walked over and hopped into the bed with him. "I still....