Chapter 17th Steven.

Tori p.o.v
"Guys today Tori is going to the trampoline park with me!" Tanner said to his camera. "Now you guys might think oh well no big deal but Tori never goes to the trampoline park with me. Yeah we bounce on our trampolines together. But we are moving and those are packed up." He said. "Yeah then we are going swimming with Quentin, Taylor, and Dylan." I said. Then he shut off the camera and we left. We filmed and all that then we left to go get the others then go swimming. We all got in and then we headed to the bridge. Taylor jumped in then Quentin jumped in. I looked down and seen them laughing. Dylan, Tanner, and I all jumped in together. It was fun. But when we got home Quentin 'left'. But then I went to go get food. As I walked past Taylor's room I heard giggling and a familiar voice "You know if Tori found out she would hate us." Then Taylor said "Well break up with her. Then we can be together." I walked in after a minute. But I did not want to see that. Taylor was KISSING QUENTIN. "What the fuck." I yelled. Tanner ran up right after I said that. "What happened. Quentin why are you here with taylor SHIRTLESS." Tanner said then yelled. "Tanner. Tori. I am so sorry." Quentin and Taylor said. "Wow. Just wow. Just because I would not give it up to you. You tried or already have slept with my little sister? And you. You are supposed to be my sister one of my best friends. A person I can trust. Never talk to me again either of you.'' I said in between sobs and sniffles and left. I got our my phone and texted Dylan.
Me:Will you come get me please?
17th Steven.🤗💕: Yep be there in five.
Me: thank you.