Chapter 5

Tori p.o.v
So it has been a few days since Dylan caught Quentin and I kissing. I feel bad but I don't know what to do. Then I heard a knock at my door. "Come in" I said. "Hey Tori why haven't you talked to Quentin or Dylan?" Tanner said. "I don't know they haven't talked to me." I said. "Well we are going to IHOP do you want to come with?" He asked. "Sure. But I have to change." I said then he walked out. (Outfit)

So after I got dressed I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs

So after I got dressed I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I seen Dylan and Quentin heading towards the car. "Shotgun!" Quentin yelled. I didn't care and got in the back. "Give me the aux cord." I said then Tanner handed it to me. I started playing Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly and Camila Cabello. I was jamming out until Dylan said " You look cute when you also look like you are having a spaz attack." I looked at him and just sat there. Then a Gnash song came on and it was almost perfect time because I loved the song and apparently so did Quentin because we both were singing "I bet you wish you didn't play me now. I don't think you can save me now. You ain't the one I'm calling baby now. Baby now. Baby now." YOU ONLY CALL ME WHEN ITS RAINING OUT." I yelled/sang. "Wow" Tanner said. "Well we are here." I said then jumped out. Quentin ran up to me. "What's wrong Tori. You said you loved me then ignored me for a couple days." He said. "I just need time to figure out who to choose..." I said then walked faster. Tanner ran up to me. "You okay sis?" He said. No. " Yeah why would you say that?" I asked. "Because you just told Quentin something and he looked sad when he turned around." He said as we entered IHOP. "I'm sitting next to you okay?" I said quietly. He nodded. "Four?" The waitress asked. "Yes a booth please." Tanner said. Let me just say I was not prepared for what happened at IHOP today....

A/N OMG GUYS I JUST SEEN THAT I HAD 15 READS . NOW I KNOW MOST PEOPLE DONT THINK THATS ALOT BUT IT IS FOR ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS.💗💖💟💯