Chapter 25

Tori p.o.v
Tanner and I were sitting waiting for our food at IHOP until Paris came up to us. "Hey boo, oh and hey Tori." She said and it made me cringe. "What do you want Paris?" Tanner said. He was finally happy again with Daya! Why can't she just leave us alone! "Well I miss you. And I miss cuddling with you!" Paris said then went to sit down. No! "Oh hell no! This is the only time I get to hangout with my brother one one one before we go with the Magcon boys! So leave you dumb bitch!" I said then Paris rolled her eyes at me and walked away. Tanner and I ate then left. Once we got into the car we started talking. (T= Tanner and T✌= Tori)
T- so how did you know I was going to ask you to go with me to meet up with the Magcon boys?
T✌- I didn't I just hoped.
T- you are so clever.
T✌- I know

Tanner and I pulled up to the house. I got out and went inside. We were going to leave for Magcon in Hawaii in two days! I started packing. Dylan walked into my room and started helping me pack. "Babe, please don't forget me?" Dylan said. It shocked me then I said " Awe baby i could never forget you!". Then a smile appeared on his face. I laughed then we watched Netflix for the rest of the night.

GUYS SO IT WILL BE MOSTLY THE OLD MAGCON GUYS LIKE NASH. HAYES. TAYLOR. AARON. CAMERON. JACK JOHNSON. JACK GILINSKY. SHAWN MENDES. MATTHEW ESPINOSA AND I'M ALSO PUTTING IN BLAKE GREY BC WHY NOT! SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. I JUST WANTED TO ADD SOME MORE.