Chapter 11

Daya p.o.v
"Well I.... I love you Tanner" I said. "I love you too" Tanner said with a smile. We talked for a good minute then next thing I know we are in a passionate kiss. Until the doorknob rattled.

Tori p.o.v
Once Dylan and I went out of the room he looked at me. "Choose me Tori. Not Quentin. Choose me please." Dylan said. I was shocked. "What? I can't I haven't even really spent time with Quentin. We are planning on watching a movie tonight." I said looking down. Then he picked up my face and went to kiss me. I pushed away and looked up to see Quentin looking at us. I opened the door and went into the room. Tears started to swell in my eyes. "Tori what's wrong?" Tanner said as he got up. "Nothing. I love you guys but I have to go. I'll see you later Daya. And Tanner I'll see you after Quentin and I's date. (Oh BTW guys this is what she is wearing on that date she has been wearing it this whole time.)

Anyways I got up and left after telling them that

Anyways I got up and left after telling them that. I walked out of Tanner's room and walked past Dylan and told Quentin I was ready. Then we left and I got a text from Dylan.
17th Steven🤗💞: Hey I'm sorry. Just ditch Quentin and come hang out with me okay?

Me: What the actual f*ck Dylan you are supposed to be Quentin's friend and support him.

17th Steven🤗💞: What do you mean I support Quentin but we both love you so I'm just trying to get you to see that you should choose me...😒

Me: Just don't talk to me...👌✌
I sent him that then shut my phone off. "What's wrong?" Quentin asked." Oh nothing." I told him. He was so sweet and cute.

A/N  HEY GUYS SORRY THIS UPDATE IS KIND OF LATE AND ALL BUT IT IS HARD TO KEEP UP WITH TWO STORIES. ANYWAYS TORI AND QUENTIN'S DATE WITH BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. LOVE YOU GUYS. PEACE.