Chapter 14

-Time Skip To 5 Days later-

Jasmine's POV:

"Remus!" I gasped as Greyback tossed him onto the floor again. This has been going on constantly and it was hard to tell how long it had been. 4 days, maybe even 5 days had passed and nothing we were trying was working. No spells like Alohomora or Bombrada was working. Only simple healing spells or such.

Remus and I took turns trying to figure a way out and healed eachother whenever one comes back from a torturing session. Though we did find out we could send a patronus and sent one to Dumbledore and our friends with the same message.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I healed his wounds non-verbally in case Greyback or Bellatrix heard. "Guess so. Except it's the full moon tonight." Remus pointed out.

"Right. So, do we transform here?" I asked him, tucking the wand back into my pockets. "Mhmm.. Maybe? Most likely." Rem told me grimly. We sat in total silence as we waited for another 10 minutes to pass. Before Greyback came in, Rem hugged me this time before letting me go.

"It'll be alright, Jas." He soothed me. I nodded. We had nobody else except for eachother's company.

And of course, a loaf of stale bread every 2 days. "I'll be alright. I think." I told him before sitting by the door, waiting for that git of a werewolf to come down and fetch me.

• • •

Third-Person POV:

The pale moon shone high in the sky and down in the dungeons, Jasmine and Remus were each in opposite corners, screaming out in pain while Fenrir Greyback stayed in the middle, an evil smile on his face and showed no sign of pain as if transforming was the best thing that could ever happen to him.

At last, the transformation was complete and the three untamed wolves circled each other. Remus sniffed the air and immediately recognised his mate's scent mingled with another male werewolf. Jasmine padded over to him and pressed her flank to Remus' pelt, shooting terrified glances at Greyback who was advancing towards her leisurely.

Remus stepped in front of Jasmine, his claws slid out and crouched down, ready to leap. He wasn't used to fighting but he wasn't going to let Greyback harm Jasmine in anyway. Greyback leapt at Remus, his fangs bared and claws outstretched. He landed squarely on Remus and started ripping at his pelt. Remus tried to flip him off but Greyback clung on, his claws digging into Remus' pelt. Remus let out an anguished yowl as pain seared through him.

Jasmine saw her chance and pounced on Greyback when he wasn't paying attention. Her sharp teeth sank into his back, giving the female werewolf a tight grip on Greyback. The warm tang of blood scent filled her jaws. Jasmine used her body weight and managed to hurl Greyback off Remus.

She licked Remus' wound as Greyback got back onto his footing. His pads pounded against the dungeon floor and he dove at Jasmine, his jaws snapping. His claws scraped the top op her right eye, making contact. Blood spilt over her eye, blinding her. Greyback launched himself onto Jasmine's back. Jasmine failed to reach his body and her claws clawed air feebly. Remus shook out his pelt, splattering a few droplets of blood on the ground and rammed into Greyback.

Just as Greyback was about to attack again, the moon disappeared from the sky and the sun rose.

Saved by the sunrise.

How ironic and pathetic.

The three werewolves transformed back to human forms again, their bodies battered and covered with blood, bruises and scratches.