Chapter 21

Regulus Black walked over with a cruel sneer. "I couldn't help overhearing that you're dating a filthy half-blood, brother." He sneered, baring his teeth. The cluster of friends instantly tightened around the couple and the parents watched on in confusion and slight fascination.

"Watch your mouth, Black." Jasmine snapped back, pulling her wand out but careful to keep it out of sight. Sirius gripped Hazel's hand as she glared at Regulus defensively. "Oh, I just came over to say congratulations from our family." Regulus drawled, a trace of a smirk on his face when he saw Sirius' overheated face. "Your blood-prejudicing family." Lily noted.

"I didn't request for you to speak, mudblood!" Regulus snarled, turning on her. James had his wand out in no time. "Another word and I'll hex you into tomorrow." He spat. Regulus, fuming, stomped off. Severus, Lucius, Nercissa and Bellatrix were watching nearby, the corners of their mouth curling into scornful smirks aimed at the Marauders and the three girls.

"You had to deal with that every day?" Toby asked, concern crossing his features for the seven kids. "Nah. Not every day and anyways, we won't get hurt." Hazel said cooly. "That much." Remus and Jasmine both chimed in darkly. Sirius snickered. "Soulmates." Peter grinned. Both Jasmine and Remus glared at them. "Are not!" They cried. Lily snuck them a sly smirk but didn't speak. "We have to leave now, Lily! Vernon's waiting for me at home!" Petunia's voice rang again.

"Oh not that piece of vermin dung again!" Lily groaned. James shrugged and gave her a peck on the lips. Jasmine, Remus and Peter all made faces in unison. "Wait till it's your turn." Hazel laughed at them, receiving a kiss from Sirius as well. Jasmine fake gagged. "See you two days later?" Lily smiled at him.

"Oi, Prongs! We're not going off to war here!" Sirius laughed. James hugged Lily one last time before letting her go. "See you soon, people!" Jasmine called and grabbed onto Amelia's outstretched arm, disapperating along with them.

Time Skip Because Why Not ;)

A day had passed and Jasmine was humming a little tune as she packed her bags, getting ready to go to James' house tomorrow. The sound of knuckles rapping on her door made her pause and look up from her trunk. She was also getting ready for school since they were going to the Hogwarts Express after the stay at the Potter's household. "Come in." She said brightly and beamed at her mother when she came in. Amelia returned the smile and looked around her daughter's room. There were only four words for this.

It was a mess.

"Jasmine, darling, why does your room look like it's been through war?" She frowned. "It had." Jasmine said, her delighted smile not faltering one bit as she leapt across the room to grab something. "I've been looking all over the place for clothes." Jasmine announced. Amelia was about to say her clothes were always in the drawer when she added, "The clothes with Christmas spirit."

A twinkle sparkles in Amelia Cooper's eyes. "A certain someone you want to impress?" She asked, the corners of her mouth twitching as she suppressed the urge to smile, she sat down on Jasmine's chair. "No." Jasmine assured her mother far too quickly. Her face was flushed and she quickly tried to hide her face by turning around. Amelia tutted disapprovingly. "Jasmine, dearie, if you ever want to get together and you actually have feelings for someone, just tell us and we'll do everything in our power to help you." Amelia told her daughter, chuckling slightly at the sight of her tomato-like face.

"Mom." Jasmine said exaggeratedly and Amelia laughed.

Time Skip to James' House, doesn't everyone want me to hurry up to this scene??

Jasmine prodded the bell again. The door still won't open. Jasmine decided to stop this "I'm not going to open the door" nonsense and much to Toby and Amelia's displeasure...

And amusement, she flattened her palm and slammed in against the door with all her might. "JAMES POTTER! YOU OPEN UP THIS DOOR ALREADY OR ELSE-" Jasmine didn't get to finish her threat when the door was swung open and Hazel flung her arms around her best friend. James, Sirius, Peter and Lily fanned out behind her, all of whom were wearing identical grins.

"Rem is the only one who hasn't arrived yet?" She asked, surprised. "Uhh.. Yes." Lily said after they heaved her trunk into the house and greeted everyone. "He should be here soon. Getting ready for the full moon tomorrow night." James added. Sirius nodded absentmindedly, Jasmine glared at them at the mention of her least favourite topic. The door bell then rung.

The door was opened up and the first thing Remus noted as soon as the door opened was that he felt arms curl around him, hugging him. "Hello Remus." A soft voice laughed beside his ear, sending shivers down his spine. The voice matched Jasmine's, only happier and more cheerful. "Jas." Remus smiled as he hugged back. He looked around the house after Jasmine let go.

Nothing had changed. Well, there were a few trunks littering over the floor. That's an exception. "Hello Mr and Mrs Potter." Remus said, shaking Fleamont's hand and Euphemia gave him a quick hug. "Welcome back to our household, Remus. James here, changed the room plans a bit, I think." Euphemia smiled and added, "We'll leave you seven alone now." She smiled again and both elder Potters disapperated to God knows where.

"MOONY!! Guess who you're roommates with?" James asked, pulling a straight face while Sirius snickered quietly behind him. Remus rolled his eyes. "I don't NEED to think to know. Seeing as Padfoot has a proper AND real girlfriend now, (Hazel & Sirius: HEY!) I think you put Lily with you, Padfoot with Hazel, Wormtail alone and-" Remus broke off when Jasmine finished off his sentence.

"Remus with me." She rolled her eyes at the boys. "Honestly. When will you learn that locking us up together or putting us in the same room does NOT mean we're going to kiss!!" Both Remus and Jasmine cried in an exaggerated voice, matching word to word. "Never." Sirius, James and Peter grinned cheekily at them. "Never say never." Lily and Remus said. "You both just said never." Jasmine pointed out and Remus frowned, saying, "That's arguable."

"Oh! Leave it to you two to actually have a conversation that doesn't include logic!" Hazel groaned. "It's called 'logic never ceases to amaze you', sweetheart." Jasmine said whilst snickering.

(A/N: I came pass this when I was rereading the story and thought, OML, this is so cheesy.)

The friends kept on laughing and joking around for the whole day while getting the house ready for Christmas. Remus and Peter hung decorations, Sirius and James brought out the tree, the three girls hung the ornaments onto the tree. It was one day before Christmas Eve.

Time Skip. Sorry for doing that a lot, I'm lazy

"Ready?" James asked the group. They all nodded their heads. "Mom! We're leaving now!" Sirius called. Euphemia ducked out of the kitchen one last time. Jasmine checked the clock anxiously.

5:13.

"Be careful." She said, hugging each teenager. She turned to the two werewolves. "And try not to hurt yourselves too much." She whispered to them and opened the door for them.