Chapter 29

Fluff warning!!! (Wattpad ruined my life and innocence:/ )

Jasmine grinned as she returned the kiss. His tongue swept her lower lip, begging for entrance. She obliged and parted her lips ever so slightly so he could slip his tongue in. Remus raised his hands as he placed them on her waist, their lips still connected.

"Remus." She giggled as his lips trailed from her lips to her neck where they paused at her collarbone. Her hands roamed his body hungrily, digging in slightly when he nibbled at her collarbone. "Remus." She groaned, her cheeks pinkish.

"Jasmine." He mimicked, teasing her.

Jasmine glared at him and pulled him close once again, continuing their process of snogging. "This isn't right." She managed to puff out. "Says who?" Remus scoffed as he stepped closer. She didn't reply.

Nobody. She thought, biting her lip.

"Too soon?" He pressed, whispering. Jasmine locked eyes with him.

"Never."

• • •

"Can we go in yet, Prongs?" Peter sighed as Lily fished around for her wand. Hazel and Sirius were behind them, talking about what could be happening inside the room and James was trying to open the dorm door without magic. "Alohomora!" Lily cried suddenly, causing James to swerve to avoid getting hit.

The door didn't budge.

"What?" Lily cried, flustered.

"And this is why you should try and read the books from the Restricted Section." Jasmine's voice came from behind, a book about Charms tucked beneath her arm as she waved her wand at the door, chanting the incarnation.

Remus grinned as the six entered. "Hey." He said. Jasmine scurried over to give him a hug. "Hello Rem." she laughed. "This actually worked." She added in a whisper as she lay her head on his chest, basking in the embrace. The other looked around the dorm.

It looked like grassland. Only, grassland but restricted in a small area at night. Stars (not real ones) dotted the ceiling and there was all the names of the Stars from their Astronomy lessons as well as their position, accurately marked. The lights were dimmed, giving them an idea that it was night (which it was, at that time). "Why does the dorm look like this?" Peter asked curiously. "It's so Lily, Rem and I can study N.E.W.T.s in the dorm without opening our books. It's a simple spell, really. And we're currently revising for Astronomy which is why the room looks like this." Jasmine giggled at their impressed and (some) shocked faces.

"Did not see this coming." Hazel commented, leaning back into Sirius who wrapped his arms around her. "You're not supposed to." Jasmine retorted, sticking out her tongue. "Thanks? I guess?" Lily said but it ended out more like a question than a statement.

"It's an excuse for Jas and I to stay in the dorm more. I trust you won't tell them?" Remus hissed to Lily as they departed from the dorm, the three brining up the rear so their friends were out of earshot. "Ahh. I guessed as much. Don't worry, they won't know." Lily laughed, smirking before hurrying up to catch up with James.

"Should we trust her?" Jasmine asked playfully. Remus shrugged, pretending to think. "Oh I don't know. She's spent way too much time with Prongs." He replied.

During Dinner (Random Day Before Easter):

The Hall was filled with joyful laughter but the sound faded when Dumbledore stepped up and raised his hands for silence. When his will was met, Dumbledore began speaking. "There will be a dance in the Great Hall to celebrate Easter next Friday. So find your partner and enjoy the rest of your dinner."

(A/N: Sorry, I suck at these speeches)

Chatter broke out from the four Houses after Dumbledore stepped off the platform.

James turned to Lily. "Lily, will you be my partner?" He asked immediately. Lily smiled as she gave him a peck on the cheek. "Who else am I supposed to go with?" She laughed.

"Uh... Snivellus?" Sirius asked. Lily scrunched up her face. "Hate to disappoint you, Black, but I'm not going to partner with your boyfriend." She replied. "Hey!" Sirius cried out in indignation. Lily smirked as she turned back to James, the two quickly diving into a deep conversation.

Remus, deep in thought, as he played with the fork in his hand. An arm snaked its way around the werewolf's waist as a familiar scent washed over Remus. "Is something bothering you, Rem?" Jasmine whispered, leaning onto Remus, who wrapped an arm around her. Remus lips curved as he smiled, wondering how he could be so fortunate to find a mate as smart, as dazzling, as awesome as Jasmine Cooper.

He turned to look at his girlfriend, her head nestled in the crook of his arm, her piercing blue eyes staring at him adorably as she admired him. His hazel eyes, full of love, met her blue orbs, filled with worry for him. Remus kissed her temple. "Nothing, love." He replied softly. A sigh of content escaped Jasmine's slightly parted lips.

Seconds ticked by, changing into minutes. People departed from the Hall until only the couple was left. Hazel and Sirius were the last to leave. "Hey, you two lovebirds coming?" Sirius asked them. Remus sat straighter and gave them a pointed glare. He looked down at the dozing girl in his arms. Studying for N.E.W.T.s had drained most of her energy. She spent half of last night studying for the N.E.W.T. exams. Remus had fell asleep by the time she curled up beside him to sleep at last.

"Sorry." Sirius mouthed as they left. After around 5 minutes later, Remus started to try and wake Jasmine. "Jas, it's time to get up." He whispered. Jasmine stirred a little but quickly fell back into her light nap. Remus couldn't help but chuckle as he tried to wake her again. "Jasmine, wake up. Come on, you can go and sleep in the dorm alright? It's a Sunday tomorrow after all." Remus nudged her slightly.

Finally, Jasmine woke up slightly, moaning. Although her mind was sluggish, Remus' voice reached her ears and with her wolfish senses, she managed to hear him. "Fine." She grumbled. Remus caught her and helped her up when she nearly dozed to sleep again. "Whoa there, Sleeping Beauty. Let's get you to the dorm first." Remus said, giving her hand a squeeze. Jasmine laughed as she let him guide her, hand in hand, back to the Gryffindor Tower.

Random Night:

"So, the ball is approaching, have you guys all got dates yet?" Lily asked as the friends all clustered around the small table in the Marauders' dorm Jasmine transfigured a chair into.

All the boys answered yes with the exception of Peter and Remus as Hazel grinned. "Remus?" Lily asked, puzzled when he said "No" along with Peter.

Ignoring Lily, Remus turned to Jasmine, his eyes clouded with foggy nervousness. He sucked in a breath to steady his nerves. "Will you go to the ball with me, Jas?" He asked, stuttering over his words slightly.