Happy Birthday!

Today is Lauren's 19th birthday

Today is Lauren's 19th birthday. She made it a point the other day that since she will no longer be a teenager and soon I will no longer be able to quote her in this book since the book is titled "Blonde Moments: Life with a blonde teenage daughter". So she says I need to go ahead and finish this stupid book. That and plus she will probably no longer be saying dumb things. Yeah, right.

It's okay. I have tons of stuff still to write from when she was younger and I am sure her blonde moments are not nearly over. The picture below is her at about 3 years old I think. That was about the time her hair went from blonde to somewhat light brown with blond streaks and pretty much stayed that way. I think in that picture I had just asked her if she wanted candy. I'm pretty sure the answer was yes.

I just thought some of  you here might want to tell her happy birthday here and I will give her the message because she does not have a WP account (she did but forgot password) or a Facebook account (she did but forgot password) or Snapchat account (she did but forgot password) or a tumblr account (she did but forgot password) or any other account to which she has not forgotten the password to.

Oh wait! She does have a twitter account ( ohhshyt ). That is her name on twitter - ohhshyt. I am blocked from it because she uses that account to follow all her rapper wanna be boyfriends who say even crazier stuff than her. That and she probably talks about stuff parents shouldn't know about. Whatever. You can go wish her a happy birthday there if you want. Go do it she would get a kick out of it.

Anyway. Happy birthday baby. I love you so so much!

 I love you so so much!