Part Three

"Good afternoon, (Y/N). How has your day been?" The blonde haired man asks as he enters your hospital room, carrying a small paper bag in his arms.

You sit up and turn your attention from the tv, "Okay, I think. I dont feel any different thought." You explain to him, with a frown on your face.

He sits down in the recliner next to your hospital bed. Setting the brown sack in his lap, he takes your hand in his and looks directly into your (E/C) eyes, "That's why Im here, (Y/N)" He smiles, softly, "I wont let you stay this way."

"Thank you, Kurapika," You smile towards him, "What's in the bag?"

"Ah, just some things I thought might help refresh your memory." He says, looking into the bag slightly.

He takes a small keychain charm and hangs it off his finger. "Do you remember this?"

You shake your head, "Sorry, I dont. But it feels important for some reason."

"Oh?" He wonders, looking up from the charm to you, "How so?"

"I don't know.. But.. I dont see why it wouldnt be important, if you brought such a small charm here." You explain.

His hopeful face breaks out into a small laugh, "You only thought that because of your practicality." He stifles his laughter, "Not because you were remembering something."

You smile nervously, "Is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all," He starts, "Do you want to know more about this then?"

You nod, "I want to know everything."

"Im glad to hear that," Your blonde haired friend smiles.

"We happened to be discussing this very subject, Gon" Netero speaks up, after watching the spiky haired boy confront Gittarackur. Or rather Illumi, Killua's older brother. Gon has recovered from his fight with Hanzo earlier, and is obviously very unhappy about his friend being disqualified. "Kurapika and Leorio have both lodged complaints. The committee has been discussing the fairness of Killua's disqualification."

You sit in the back of the room, observing quietly.

You cross your arms and huff a quiet sigh.

You jump as the blonde haired boy you had met earlier in the exam stands up, "Killua had been behaving in a strange manner during and since his battle with the mean who called himself Gittarackur!" He exclaims, "I believe that he was hypnotized into commiting murder." Everyone in the room watches, as he continues on, "Under normal circumstances, it would be impossible to use hypnosis to induce a person to kill. However, as Killua was raised in a family of assassins, murder was a part of his daily life, so it's natural that he would lack the ethical restraint of most!"

The middle-aged looking man you had seen hanging around Kurapika earlier in the exam stands up from his spot behind him, adding, "I want to mention that the attack happened during the match between Bodoro and me, It's possible that he was trying to help me. Given that, the one who should be disqualified is me." He points to himself as he says this.