~Wheres blood, theres a murder~

You know the feeling you get, when your trying to do something ; and you just fail!
That's how I felt now.
Just, always sort of empty...
There was something about this guy.... Aidan , something dark that I couldn't quite put my finger on.
His eyes were, so mysterious yet oddly mesmerizing, He was so oddly beautiful.
I lightly shook my head to stop myself from once again thinking too much and climbed back through my bedroom window.
As I closed it and put the blinds down, I turned around and saw my mum standing there with her arms crossed.
"ohh crap!"I mumbled as I faked a smile and walked closer to her.
"heyyy mum!"I extended the end of the hey. "What are you doing in my room? Again?"I asked while walking past her.
"Brooklyn ! "Your acting weird again! "
She says putting her hand on my shoulder.
"mum! We talked about this! I was on a run, and I'm fine!"
I said shaking her hand off my shoulder so I could walk past her and into my bathroom.
She sighed and walked out the door , closing it behind her.
As I stepped into the cold water falling down on my dry skin I started thinking about how odd my day has been, how I had a conflict with Mindy over seemingly nothing, how I kept bumping into Aidan, how a mysterious vampire has been stealing from me right under my nose and I didn't even know how to deal with it..
Than the though came to me.... The smell. His smell was my only way to find him.
The strong male perfume fragrance, almost like a mix of perfume and body scent mixed with dirt and the smell of the forest, it probaby summed him up perfectly, neat but at heart an animal...
If I could just find the person who smells the same then maybe I could findhim, and know for sure who's been trying to steal my territory. I sure as hell will not let this punk blood sucker steal my pray, run in my woods and mock me with his obviously supiriour speed and skills, he must have been older, a more experianced vampire.
These thouths circulated in my head as I stepped out of my bathroom, wrapping a soft towel around my still wet body.

As I opened the doors to my wardrobe I felt off, I felt like something was out of place and that I wasn't safe. I sniffed the air to know for sure that it wasn't just my paranoia getting to me. That I was in danger and my inner animal wasn't wrong, She was not, there was a strange scent in the air that was not my own or any of my family members, it was much more woody and strong, like... like male perfume mixed with the scent of the forest. It was his scent, he has been inside my room for one reason or another, he was either here to get info on me just how I planned to sniff him out. He might have been here to kill me...
Was he spying on me or just decided to see if I was strong enough to realize that he has been inside of my house, not only did he steal prey from right under my nose but come into my house... this psyho was not going to get away with this. He can't disrepect both the monster inside of me and the human who still has her 4th grade medals hung up.
The smell was all over my room, it was pungent and like no other I've smelled before.
I cautiously tried to follow the path the scent took, it lead me outside my door into the hallway, past my brother bathroom and straight to his room... it was in my brothers room, he was probably still getting info on all muy family members, and I chought him! Unless he was already gone... or worse, hurt my brother.
I slowly looked inside through the gap of the slightly opened door ,seeing a black hoodie from the back ,what is he doing?
Did he actually attacked my brother?
I started worrying, my anger levels where rising and the vampire in me was hard to contain. I had to act, and i had to act fast if I wanted to save my brother from potentialy being drained of life. I pushed the door open with as much force as possible to try and catch him off guard, or on top of my brother in the worst case scenario...
Whit a single baby pink towel wrapped around my still damp body, my hair was still half wet and un brushed ,falling onto my shoulders.
The door just flew open and I was going to finally see who's been following me for the past two days, who was it that has been making my inner self mad and uncontrolable. I was going to finally see..
But instead all I saw was my dumb ass brother and AIDAN smoking weed on my brothers bedroom floor.
"I can't believe this!"
I sighed in disappointedly and disbelif as i looking down at my brother and Aidan , holding onto my towel with my left hand as my right was combing my damp hair back and out of my eyes.
The vampire must have left before he was caught... he was too smart to stay long enough to be found by anyone living here, I was too naive to think I could catch him in the first place.