~Bedded In Blood~

As our lips parted and I grasped for air ,he opened his eyes and I felt his hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. Just as I was about to say something, he cupped my face into one hand and pushed his lips against mine once more. After the shock of his touch disappeared I melted into his sweet lips and let all my feelings flow into it. I wanted him to feel how much I liked him through that kiss... I wanted him to understand my feelings without any words. He leaned back and I climbed into his lap, pushing him back against the hard frame by the shoulder and he let out a groan. I hardened my grip between my thighs and I leaned close into his chest, with both my hands on his neck as our kiss got more and more heated.
He slowly moved his hands down from my face to my hips and pulled me even closer to him, my breasts pressed against his chest.

"What are we doing?" He smiles against my lips
"I don't know, don't think about it" I answered and kissed him again, making it more intimate by involving my tongue.
Our lips parted again when he slipped my jersey off to reveal my black bra, hearing a little snicker from him and I pushed my lips against his again. Tangling my fingers into his rich soft black hair, his finger ran down my back like soft sand. I aggressively riper his shirt off to reveal his pale hard chest.

I could hear my heart was thumping in my ear, like there was a horse race in my chest. I couldn't help myself but run my finger along his abs, he ran his finger through my hair and as our lips part for air I can't help but let a moan out.  He lays me down, with my head at the foot of the bed and lightly laud on top of me, still keeping himself up with on hand and smacks his lips against mine.
Without me realising my shorts were laying on the floor and I was half naked.  It only hit me at that moment what was actually happening! Was I really about to lose my V card in my dads house? With my dream crush?
Or was I going to mess this up too?

He was kissing down my neck with his soft lips, making shivers run down my spine and wrap my legs around his waist. I felt great, we have been holding back our feeling for months. Letting them out through kissing just made it so much more passionate and made me want more.
He rolled over so now I was on top again, he was holding onto my upper body and tangling his fingers in my hair.
Our kiss was passionate but slow and tender, my heart was about to jump out my chest.
I enjoy every second of him touching me, and I didn't want to stop....

"What the fuck?" I heard a voice coming from the door and I was forced to turn to the direction the voice was coming form.
I sat up straight, still on top of Aidan to see , Sam, his expression socked and confuses at the sight.  He rushed out of the room looking a mixture of confused and mad.
I jumped up off of Aidan and the bed to put my jersey back on as fast as I could so I could go after him.

"You'll be ok?" Aidan asked as he stood up to walk closer to me.
"Yeah!" I smile "it's just Sam!" I peck him on the lip and follow Sam's steps out the door and followed him down the small hall way, still in my underwear and jersey.

"Sam" I whispered shout so he would turn around just as I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me, with a blank expression that was impossible to read...
"What's up?" I finally ask quietly so I wouldn't wake up anyone. He shrugged and looked to the side.
"You came to my room in the middle of the night to say nothing?" I asked, my eyebrows raised,  but still a faint smile tingling on my lips as I remember Aidan's hands wrapping around me.
"Yeah, I went to get a drink because I couldn't sleep and saw your lights were on so I thought we could talk for a bit before I got tired!" He explained in his normal deep and raspy voice but I couldn't hear the sweet innocent side of it like usual.
"I went in there and saw you were busy eating Aidan's face off" His words slapped me, hurt in his voice as me almost growled at me angrily,  frustrated.

"What's your deal?" I ask a bit louder but still low enough to not be heard my people sleeping, he never showed any interests so why was he now?
"I don't know Brook. You tell me why you are exchange you're saliva with that guy?" He kept his calm and cool manner like always but seemed to be screaming with his eyes.
"We have a lot in common" I shrugged, trying to keep my explanation minimal. Looking down at my palm that had little drops of dry blood on from the pack Aidan got me.
"And we don't?" He's eyes turned from angry to sad, extremely sad. The only time I saw him sad was after his mothers funeral. I hated it. I hated how his eyes stared into my soul and made me realise that he was... jealous!
"I've known you all my life Brook and you knew this guy for what? 3 months?" He couldn't look me in the eye, he didn't want to show me his weak side... he hates it when people saw his emotions.
"Sam..." but before I could continue he cut me off.
"No, Brooklyn you make me feel happy ok! I hate to admit it but you're the only person who gets me! Who doesn't call me an edgy weirdo! Who sees the real me!" Now he was looking at me and there were tears forming in my eyes. He was really upset... and it just made me feel so bad about what just happened. "Brook I .... I do like you... more than as a best female friend or as a childhood love... I get exited when I see you. I love seeing you smile and laugh, you're kind and sweet and innocent! You see the best in people but you still have a bad side that just makes you a thousand times sexier, And lovable." Sam was staring into my eyes, his face was full of emotions that seemed to even confuse him. He was genuine, he was finally able to reveal his feelings without sarcastic comments and smirks in between. But it just made me more guilty ands upset about me and Aidan.
He leaned against the wall and sank down, dropping to the floor and leaning his head back.
I Sat down next to him, keeping my distance even tho I wanted to hug him. All of past years of memories with Sam kept flowing back. How he alway defended me when someone picked on me. How we always went trick or treating together. Our first ever kiss on the playground. Our parents were so close that we were too... and it all fell apart when my parents divorced and Mrs Andrews passed away. We became distant and sour to any other human interaction to protect ourselves from getting hurt!
I finally got the courage to hook my arm with his and put my head on his shoulder.