~Blood Market~

Alex, Aidan and I slowly cut our selves off the group so Alex could lead us into a slim alleyway. We walked into an old creepy-ish looking shop that was owned by an old Chinese lady.
The shop looked abnormal... almost creepy as the few dim lights brightened the few items and spider webs that were hidden in the shop shelves and corners.

It almost looked like an antique shop that hasn't been visited or cleaned in a decade.
Clocks where either showing the wrong time or were not working at all.
Dolls, missing limbs or eyes, few even had burnt faces. The few lamps that worked were fizzing out or gave very little light, due to the thick coat of dust that covered them.
There where some clothes and furniture from other centuries that also gave out a gloomy vibe due to the bad condition they were in.

"Dude, you're sure we're at the right place?" Aidan asked from behind me.
"A hundred percent" Alex nodded without looking back at us and walked up to the front desk where the lady waited patiently for any customers to come.
I stoped for a second to take a deep breath and calm my nerves before we headed anywhere. I didn't know what to expect after all. Alex didn't tell me much apart form the fact that wherever we where going was full of our kind, vampires. And that sort of exited me and made me feel sick to my stomach simultaneously.
"Are you ok?" Aidan asked as he stood next to me, I smiled up at him, nodding gently as my nerves calmed. His pinkie nudged mine And I took the courage to tangled my fingers with his, holding it tight.
He's eyes widened in shock but calmed as he seems to enjoy the sudden skin-ship. I was glad.
"Look" I shook my head slightly to being his gaze back to me, before looking him in the eyes "what happened with Sam last night doesn't change the way I think about you" I smiled as I lied.... I was still confused a bit, weather I was more in love with Sam because of our past or with Aidan because of our common taste for blood. We where the same in many ways, we both had tempers, we where both stubborn and bad at communicating our feeling for each other. But we where the same. Both vampires, both feeders. And that seemed to be the better choice. What did Sam and I have in common? Shitty childhoods. I loved him, a lot, but it was so much different.

I wondered why Aidan liked me? Was it for the same reasons? Did we like each other because we where so similar? I didn't know. All I knew is that Sam realised his filling suddenly because I was slipping away... My heart was not his anymore. It couldn't...
All I knew for sure is that Sam was not the right choice. Aidan was. Aidan was easier. Sam didn't know who I was, what I was really... and it would all change anyway in a weeks time. I was going to leave, fake my death. Sam has no place in my future now...

"Are you guys coming or what?" Alex called, breaking the eye contact between Aidan and I and my train of thought with it, we both headed his way. Ready for whatever was going to happen.
"What now?" I ask as I drop my purse on the counter in front of the old lady as I looked her in the eyes.
She creepily stared at me for a couple of seconds... without blinking or moving even a tiny bit. She stood up, came around the side of the table to stand in front of me.
With a raised eyebrows and a confused look in my eyes I looked down at the woman with greyish black hair and the scent of peppermint. Her eyes a very dark pink colour.

"I...I'm sorry, do I have something on my face?" I ask, but the lady but didn't respond.
She moved her face a couple inches closer to mine and sniffed me, like a blood hound.
With my eyebrow raised I looked at Alex.
He just nod and looked back at the woman who eyed me up and down once more before nodding.

"Eyes." She whispered in a low, raspy voice and I looked even more confused.
Alex stood closer to me and made circular motions around his eyes.
"Do the creepy thing with your eyes" He explained and pushes his hands in his pockets when he finishes.
I let out an "oh" when I realised what he meant.
I turn my head back at the lady and closed my eyes, trying to focus on the things that bought out the "beast" in me.... anger, sadness....blood!
I opened my eyes after a couple of seconds, my pupils spread blackness all over my eyes, till they fill up the whites of it and they were completely black. Like they always where when I was overcome with emotions or thirsty for blood.