~"Friends" with a bloodsucker~

I found myself in an extremely comfy bed, it was so soft and warm I almost didn't  wanted to leave it, but then I realised that it wasn't my bed and it isn't Sams nor one of the girls.
I looked up and saw myself in a room that wasn't familiar in the slightest.  Blue and black curtains and leather chairs indicated that  it was definitely a guys room. The floor was littered with jeans and a hoodies in every colour I could think of.
I saw my shoes on the floor next to the bed, one of them had the hill broken off. I was still wearing my dress but I had a black hoodie over it, that was definitely not mine, my fake eyelashes were about to fall off of my eyeslids and questions started to circle in my head. Who's house was I in? Did I get kidnapped? What in sweet hell happened after I fell over at Sam's party?
Every movement made my broody ach and had the worst headache I've ever experienced, thinking just made it worst. My senses where way too weak to be any use in this investigation, they where ... well human,  more human than they have ever been in the past two years. The only thing my mind could come up with was to smell the hoodie that I was somehow wearing, my sense of smell wasn't the best but it could still help me in some way. I lifted the metarial of the hoodie to my nose and the smell of Aidan hit me again.
"No way..." I mumbled and smelled the sheets too just to make sure, it was drenched in the smell of minty musk, it's definitely Aidan.  Now that I've thought about it, the whole room reeked of his smell. Was I in Aidan's room? If so why? Did we...?

"Agh my head" I said as I tried to stand up and get out as fast as possible but fell back as the sharping pain shot through my head once again, and I felt my own heart beat in my ears. Causing me to slap my palms on either side.
"Oh, you're  up" Someone walked in with one hand scratching the back of his neck and the other holding a cup of coffee, it was Aidan, looking at me almost shyly. He stood tall at the end of the bed, looking down at me.
"Hi?" I answered as I rubbed my eyes and realised that all the make up has rubbed off on Aidan's pillow and the rest was all smudged around my eyes.
"Are you alright?" He asked as he handed me the cup of coffee.
"Thanks" I nodded as an answer before rolling half of the cups containment down and continuing with another Question "You want to tell me what happend?" I handed the coffee back to him as I asked, my hair falling into my face as I try not to look him in the eye for too long.
"You got drunk, blacked out, woke up and drank some more, fell in the pool, started flirting with a bush and then I basically saved you from making a mess of yourself in front of your guy friend."
He finished with a satisfied smile as he finished explaining last nights schedule.
"Wait... I've flirted with a bush? I held the bride of my nose in annoyance and pain as my brain felt like it was hitting the back of my head.
"Yupp, you called it "Sam"" he popped the p.

"Right... that's great, thanks for everything" I awkwardly thanked him while putting my broken shoes on " I should go!" I exclaimed after I slipped his hoodie off and tried to giving it back.
"No, keep it!" He gave the hoodie back as he slightly looked off to the side.
"I don't have Ebola , you can have your hoodie back!" I shook it a little bit in front of his face with an awkward chuckle.
"Yeah but you need it more right now" He pointed down at my chest. My dress was ripped  on the side, almost exposing my left breast and was on the verge of falling apart completely, my strapless bra was showing and the rip was extending every time I took a breath.
"What the?" I took the hoodie back in an instance.
"How did this happened??" I asked as I slipped the hoodie on as fast as I could.
"You fell into the bush, the one you flirted with..." Aidan now looked back at me as he explained.
"Yeah... that makes sense" I nodded as I admitted to my own stupidity. 
"Do you still have a headache?" He asked and looked at me closely, inspecting my pupils with his pretty blue ones as I slowly answered.
"Yeah it's probably the hangover?" I  quickly slapped my hand on my forehead in an attempt to break awkward eye contact. I headed towards the door Aidan emerged from a couple of minutes ago and waddled towards it in my broken shoes.
"You need to feed." He pulled me back by the wrist and took my right shoe, the one that still had a hill.
"I drank three days ago." I explained as he grabbed firmly onto my shoe.
"You need to drink at least four times a week." He smashed my shoes hill against the wall, breaking the hill clean off and handing it back to me as he told me this rule I've known nothing about.
I stared at him in awe as he handed me my now flat shoe and smiled.
"Come with me!" He pulled me out the door by my wrist and I had no time to question or fight against his proposal.