~Living on blood ~

[WARNING!] In this part there's some drug use so just wanted to warn people who don't like the subject to know that! Just to clear I don't support drug use it's just to move the story along and for you to get to know Brooklyn better. Thanks for understanding, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my room after crying my eyes out an hour ago. Now I'm laying on my bed, scrolling through Instagram to see people's amazing life's while I think about how mines crumbling to the ground.

While I was feeling sorry for myself, I heard the front door key turn and open, I didn't think much of it because it could only be my brother as he's the only one who has the keys. So I just kept looking at my screen when I heard a light knock on my door, but before I could answer someone came in.
I didn't bother to look because I didn't feel like it, so I just continued reading stupid stuff in the comment of some model guy, some of them made a good effort to curve my lips into a smile
instead of looking blank , but I couldn't be bothered to smile.

Finally the person at the door said something after gently clearing their throat.
"Can I come in?" I heard my dads voice sounding a little nervous.
"You're already in aren't you?" I sarcastically asked without looking up from my screen.
He sighed and closed the door behind him.

"Look, I know the divorce thing hit you harder than your brother...or any of us. But you need to understand that we didn't do it to hurt you." He said as he stepped to the end of my bed.
I put my phone down ,sat up right and looked him in the eye.
"I know. But I have questions like why did you move to New York with a 20 year old?
And got a new job a new life and left this shit hole with us stuck in it? The past two years been hell for me. And I blamed you for everything because you just seemed like you don't give a fuck about us anymore! It felt like you just want a new start and leave us behind like we never happened!!!" I raised my voice without realising and stood up not too far away from him, I could feel my eyes fill up again but I kept them back. I'm not going to cry because of him.
"And that's what really hurt dad!" I continued on as I stepped back and sat back on my bed, not wanting to hear a thing from him.

"I really want to make things right!" He said softy
I drew my eyebrows together and looked at him angrily
"You can start with getting out of my room." I said angry "Maybe try talking to Jake , you might have a chance with him." I pull my headphones from over my neck to my ears and blast my ears out with my music so I couldn't hear anything else.
He seemed understanding and walked out slowly, closing the door behind him.

*

Waking up after a short nap, the suns already down and darkness filled my room, my music still playing and as I sat I let it drop and turned it off in the process.
I rubbed my eyes to remember I had makeup on and it smudged on the back of my hand and my face.

I glance over to the blood box on my night table and smiled at the memory of five people crowded in my room all talking about me and Aidan.
Then I take it and squeeze the box so the blood would flow easily into my mouth through the straw. There were some chunks of dryer up blood, as it's been a day old and not the best tasting, but it did the job of refreshing me.

I stood up and stretched like a cat and looked in the mirror to see I looked horrendous. So I took my bloody, muddy ,dirty , sweaty clothes off and jumped in the shower to refresh my self even more.
When I got out after spending an hour in there
I stepped out of my bathroom, and let the steam fill my room as I wondered over my wardrobe to pick out a black pair of leggings and a long sleeveless red top. While humming "wild thoughts "

"Wha wha wha wild thoughts" When I turned around I saw Aidan sitting in the window smirking like a lunatic
"Nice voice" He commented and closed the window behind him.
I rolled my eyes and looked at him with a blank expression, not amused by his uninvited entry.
I was In my robe with my hair clipped up , but I still felt uncomfortable with him looking at me.