What he loves most about you

Taehyung-

Your eyes, he loves looking into them, he feels as if he could just get lost in them and stay there for hours, he loves the way they light up when you see him. Filled with emotion is what he describes your eyes as.

Jimin-

Your hands, since he has the smallest hands in the group, it's nice to have someone's hands who are smaller than his. How soft and supple they are all the time and how he always has has an excuse to hold them because they are always cold.

Namjoon-

Your hair, he loves playing with it. It's like a drug to him, he'll sit with your head in his lap and play with it for hours on end, he also loves how you can look beautiful with ANY style and color, but he prefers it all natural with it up in a bun (paired with no makeup)

Hoseok-

Your waist, it makes him go absolutely INSANE when you wear crop tops or tight shirts, all he wants to do is hug you from behind and nuzzle with you. You're so small and dainty you fit very comfortably in his arms.

Jin-

Your voice, it's so smooth, almost like silk. He'll fall asleep to voicemails you leave him if you can't talk, he loves the sounds you make too. From the squeaks you produce when you're surprised to the small soft snores you make.

Jungkook-

Your Lips, for obvious reasons of kissing, he loves them more than you may think! how cute and soft they are, how they fit your face well, how they always look so kissable even when your asleep.

Yoongi-

 Your legs, He loves how dainty they are, how soft they are all the time and how the slightest touch from him can set you off, he always knows when you get the chills from his touch by your legs.