What he does when you're hurt.

Taehyung-

    You ended up fracturing your ankle, somehow.... Tae won't let you walk or do anything on your own, except go to the bathroom and shower, he'll still carry you there though...

Jimin-

    You broke your wrist, so Jimin asked Jin to help him out. He found out he's a natural at cooking, but only when it comes to you. Even when you healed up completely, he would volunteer to cook. Not that you really cared.

Namjoon-

    You dislocated your knee, so Namjoon has  been doing all of the clean up, much against your protests, but all he says is "a princess should never work, especially when she is hurt."

Hoseok-

    Your back was really hurting you, so hoseok went out and bought multiple heating packs, so that he could switch them easily.

Jin-

    You had an extreme migraine, so when it came to your house, it was almost silent, he made the entire place dark and made whoever came be extremely quiet, if not silent, he wouldn't even go home himself. He just wanted to make sure you were okay..

Jungkook-

    You're stomach really hurt, kookie would NOT leave you be... He kept placing cool towels on your head and made you drink ginger ale in case it was just the case of having built up gas.

Yoongi-

    Your neck was killing you, all day at work/school and no break time? Your neck wasn't having it, so yoongi gave you a massage to help loosen it up, who knew he was such a great masseuse?