New story idea (Maybe?)

Hey my little heartues! Alice here, now I know you guys would like me to continue these scenarios but I think I'm done with them, but I've seen this idea floating around the internet for a while and I keep being inspired by it and I would like to have feedback on it. I hope that's okay with you guys❤️ please let me know what you think of this! Keep reading for a snippet of an idea I've been playing around with for a while!
————————————————————————

Everyone is born with a tattoo on their dominant arms' wrist, always of a flower and is only the length of a pencil at most. It shows the personality of your soulmate, or SM; a lily means your SM is devoted and reserved, a lavender means someone who is graceful and mature, etc.
   The rarest flower of all, ironically, is the rose. It's meaning is balance, hope, and a new beginning, it only shows up when a person's SM dies or marries another person and they have found another potential lover. It's possible but it's extremely uncommon which is why the rose is rare.
    When you meet your SM, vines will appear over your tattoos and connect yours with you SM and more flowers will appear, making a bouquet of both your flower and your SM's.
     I, however, am bullied because of this society and it's social standards for this system. My tattoo is on my left shoulder, while I happen to be a right- handed dominant person. Plus, it takes up my entire shoulder and winds down all the way to my elbow, and on top of all of this, it's the one flower that means almost unattainable, impossible, or extremely hidden.
      My parents saw this and named me for it. My name means "praise" is Muslim but has a history in Greek Mythology to mean "death", how fun right?! Not! And that is the reason why I'm bullied everyone, because I'm Thana, the girl with the Blue Rose.

————————————————————————
Please let me know if I should make a new story or if I should just scrap this entire thought, I want you guys to be honest❤️ thank you all for supporting me this far!
- Alice 👑❤️