The morning after😩

Taehyung-

    You woke up to a naked tae and a throbbing pain in between your legs...... Let's just say, he kept apologizing for your weak legs😉

Jimin-

    Waking up to being cuddled by a naked Jimin is heaven in itself, but when the memories of last night came to you, you couldn't stop blushing, then wincing because of the pain.

Namjoon-

    You had to pee, really bad. As soon as you got up, you collapsed onto the floor, you started laughing so hard you woke Namjoon up, you told him the situation and he just chuckled as he carried you almost everywhere.

Hoseok-

    He woke you up so you could eat, you open your eyes to see a shirtless jhope and a tray of food, you sat up and grimaced as you realized how sore you were, you just giggled as he apologized numerous times.

Jin-

    For once, you woke up before him, and you loved every moment. You got to see and admire your angelic boyfriend while he slept, something that had NEVER happened before, there was a small throbbing pain but it wasn't bad, you just loved how he subconsciously nuzzled into your hands when you caressed him.

Jungkook-

    He kept apologizing for being rough and for how much pain you were in, he made it up to by making you stay in bed all day and carrying you everywhere else.

Yoongi-

    He woke up before and noticed a slightly pained expression on your face, he felt bad and cuddled you closer, you let out a small sigh and smile a bit in your slumber, he blushed and went back to sleep.