Snow- Taehyung

It's been colder lately in Korea, but you haven't seen any snow. You were a little upset about since you love it, how it can be soft and fluffy, or heavy and sticky, how how it's so white it makes the world look pure. You had been living in Korea for about 6 years now and you've only seen snow a couple of times, because you usually go home to visit you family in the winter.

This morning  though, you woke up to it being colder than normal in your house, you rolled out of bed, put on your slippers and bathrobe and walked to the living room to turn the heat on high,  you turned to look outside and saw the reason. Snow was gently falling to the earth, a light layer had already formed, letting you know that it had just begun. You nudged your way into the kitchen and put some water into the kettle so you could have some hot chocolate, you started to hear your phone ringing from your bedroom and you sprinted to grab it. You saw your friend's name pop up on the screen, you smiled softly and pressed accept

XX-"good morning Y/N, how are you this morning? I have today off."

Y/N-"good morning Tae, i think you already know I'm in a good mood, and that's good, you've been working really hard lately, do you want to come over? I can light up the fireplace and we can just watch tv, like we used to."

Tae-" you read my mind, like always, be there in an hour. What do you want from the store?- wait! Let me guess! (F/S), (F/C), and (F/D)?"

Y/N-"as you said before, you read my mind, you got your key so just come in, see you in a bit. Love you."

Tae-"love you too"

Both-"bye-bye"

After you ended the call you sighed in content and went to go change.  You threw on a regular bra with the cute matching sweatpants Tae had gotten you for your birthday, while putting on your tank top you started to think about him. It's been about 2 years that you've known Tae. You were actually a fan of BTS, that's how you met, you bought VIP tickets and backstage passes with your best friend. After that, you started to grow closer and you saw him for who he really is, not the world renown KPOP idol KIM TAEHYUNG but the cute and adorable best friend, Tae.

You sighed again at the thought of it, best friend, you had loved him before when you were only a fan but now it's serious, you were in love with him but you always knew nothing would ever come from telling him. You didn't want to lose the friendship you had with him just to tell him how you feel, you snapped out of your little trance and went to go start the fireplace. After, you grabbed onto the remote control and turned on your tv, then you turned on the Xbox Jimin had gotten you for Christmas and you selected Netflix. 

It had been another 20 until you heard the sound of Tae's car and his footstep coming up to the door, you heard the sounds of him searching through his keys and him unlocking the door. He shouted to make his presence known and you said you were in the den, you stood up to greet him and hugged him when you saw him in the doorway.

Tae-" I'll go grab the food, stay here and be the door handler!"

Y/N-" okay that's fine, I was gonna make you do it anyway."

Once everything was inside, Tae went and got changed into his lazy day clothes, he had to get up early to do something so he had to wear actual clothes, that's what he told you anyways. You stated to organize all of your snacks onto you small table and put the drinks in the fridge when you heard laughing coming from behind you, you turned and almost stopped breathing.

Tae had an almost skintight black tank top on with his pair of matching sweatpants, so now the two of you were completely matching, you blushed slightly and started giggling as well, you threw him a bag of popcorn and went back to the living room, the two of you set up pillows and blankets along with some couch cushions and made yourselves comfy.

The two of you had watched movies all day and now it was night, you had been laughing nonstop at some random movie he had picked out, and you were TIRED. Tae was chuckling softly when he felt something on his shoulder, he looked down to see you had fallen asleep on him, not knowing how light of a sleeper you are, he moved the two of you to where he had you cuddled in his arms, up against his chest. You decided to pretend to stay asleep, you didn't want to Ruin the moment. You heard him sigh softly and him start mumbling to himself....

" what am I gonna do about you, Y/N? I just want you, here, like this, all the time. You drive me crazy because I'm so in love with you and I'm too afraid to tell you how I feel."

You opened your eyes and looked at him with all of the love you had built up in you and you pushed yourself up to his lips,when your lips met his, you didn't know how to feel, you had been dreaming of this for so long that you were still in a bit of shock. Puzzle pieces, that what your lips were together, they fit so nicely, and they were so damn soft. After what seemed like an eternity you pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"You just did"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! So I just wanted to try out doing a one shot, I hope it's not too bad, sorry it's so short.

If you think I should continue doing some one shots here and there, let me know! 

Also here are the abbreviations and their explanations for anyone new to fanfiction,

(F/S)= favorite snack

(F/D)= favorite drink

(F/C)=favorite candy

-👑❤️