How he deals with your depression/Anxiety😞

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if it would really apply to this, but i am just going to be cautious, so read with caution.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 Taehyung-(depression)

    It may seem weird, but he installed a camera in your room without your knowing. When he knows your depression is really hitting you hard, he turns it on and makes sure you're not doing anything regrettable, when he sees the signs, he runs to your side and cuddles you in silence. Not speaking, just making sure you're stable.

Namjoon-(Depression)

    He'll give you space unless you text him, he understands it's hard. Then, when you tell him to come, positive affirmations are all he says, besides the long and seemingly never-ending list of things he loves about you.

Hoseok-(anxiety)

    It upsets him to see you like this, most of the time you will push him away and then have an anxiety attack when you're alone, he gets so confused and disstressed when you break down but still don't want him there. He looked for a solution and got a weighted blanket with his named sewned into it. (A/N- guys, i got one of these for my birthday and i can't stress or recommend it enough! It's such a great feeling and it really helps me and my anxiety. It's also good for depression!)

Jimin-(depression)

    He won't leave your side, especially in the bathroom.... Last time he did, he learned his lesson and cries to himslf a lot because he didn't stop you, sometimes when it's a really bad day, he'll cry and tell you he's sorry while kissing your scars, each scar and kiss he says a flaw you hate and explains why he likes it. It really cheers you up.

Jungkook-(anxiety)

    He still doesn't know what to do, he just kind of freaks out internally and hugs you tightly until you both are calm, he usually doesn't let go until he falls asleep with you in his arms.

Yoongi-(anxiety)

    You either hyperventilate or you zone out and start mumbling, when you hyperventilate he rubs your back and whispers instructions calmly into your ear, where you can start to regulate your breathing a bit better while he softly hums. When you zone out and start to mumble is when he starts to panic, if you don't calm down soon, you will start to get louder until you are screaming and crying, pulling your hair. He grabs the sides of your face and forces you to look at him, firmly he states why you're okay and kisses different parts of your head. That's the one that usually works best.

Jin-(depression)

    He overcompensates for the fact that you don't really do anything( A/N- its the chef of this group, so of course im using it) especially cook/ eat. Hours spent in the kitchen and you are good for days, he feeds you too, although you love him like no tomorrow, he can be a bit overbearing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hey lovelies! It's Shauna. I just wanted to let you know that this chapter was dedicated to Divya93, thank you so much for the input and im sorry if it wasnt for your taste, i just used circumstances ive been in, but i do know that its different for everybody.-👑❤️