Jealousy

Taehyung-

    You recently met the rest of BTS and you ended being really good friends with Namjoon, one day Namjoon needed some advice on his relationship and spent a good two on the phone with you, meanwhile, taehyung overheard your name come out of his mouth and then proceeded to eavesdrop with a small pout on his face. When he got home he confronted you about it, you explained it to him and he sighed in relief, he stills denies he was jealous.

Jimin-

    Taehyung was a friend of yours from even before BTS, something your loving boyfriend didn't know, so when he brought you to meet the guys and saw taehyung run to hug you, he close lined him with his arm, while taehyung was recovering  and the members were laughing Jimin held you closer than normal and demanded an explanation. Long story short..... His face looked like a tomato while he nervously scratched the back of his head.

Namjoon-

    Jungkook was acting weird around you lately, Namjoon introduced you to the rest of the band... As a friend.... He didn't want the boys to do anything weird but today, jungkook has been avoiding contact with you and you wanted to know why. When he wasn't paying attention you grabbed his arm and confronted him, the poor boy became so shy as he told you he started to develop feelings towards you, then he proceeded to ask you out......without knowledge Namjoon was there, his face was red with anger as you had to explain the situation. Later, Namjoon kissed you roughly as he made you repeat that your his.

Hoseok-

    Yoongi was really tired, he was working extra hard than he normally does because of the comeback they were in the midst of, so you let him nap on your lap, but that soon ended when your boyfriend came into the room. He stormed over to the two of you and pulled him off you and he dragged to the hallway, he slammed his lips onto yours to make sure you knew who you belonged to, it hurt your lips a bit, but you had to admit.... He looked hot when he was jealous.

Jimin-

    Jimin was feeling a bit sick lately so you decided to make some soup, while you wer cooking Jin came and snaked his arms around you, he tried tasting the soup but you told him it wasn't for him but for Jimin, he pouted with an angryish expression as he backed you up to the edge of the counter asking you why you made him soup,  you started to giggle as you reached up and kissed him softly, then explained..... He just said sorry and clung to you.

Jungkook-

    Hoseok didn't feel well because he caught something from Jimin, you felt bad and told your boyfriend that you were going to check up on him, jungkook became really sad and asked you if were leaving him for hoseok, you chuckled slightly and went over to him, you made him look at you and you kissed him passionately, you told him that you wouldn't leave him for anyone, he smiled and you told him to get his shoes on so he could come .

Jin-

( he doesn't get jealous- he trusts you)

Yoongi-

    You weren't a very good cook, but you have loved cooking for a long time, but recently you asked Jin for some lessons in the art of cuisine and he said he'd gladly teach you. You were on your way out when yoongi asked you where you were going, you told him and he didn't exactly what to think, he kissed you forcefully and you stood there shocked until you realized what happened just then, you smirked and teased him about how he was jealous the entire day.