New member- Jimin

You had just become a new member of the famous KPOP girl group, BLACKPINK, and you're first interview was today. When you got there and you started filming, all of the attention was on you.

Interviewer- so Y/N, we heard from a source that you are an ARMY? As in a fan of BTS?

You- yes. That's correct, I love their music!

Interviewer- do you have a bias? We have footage from a recent interview with them and one of them has taken an interest in you...

    You start blushing at this information..

You- really?! My bias is Jimin, I adore him. I think his voice is amazing and he's got an amazing body, hehe.

The interviewer laughs along with everyone else and turns on the video on a monitor off screen, all of BTS shows up and they started talking about you. Jimin started blushing and said he thinks you're drop dead gorgeous. He started going on and on about how much he likes you

Interviewer- so, we have a surprise for you, JIMIN CMON OUT!

You sit there in shock as Jimin shyly comes out from behind a wall of the set, you stood up and and when he went to shake your hand you just stood there with a goofy smile and slapped his hand away. Jimin was taken aback by this, instead you enveloped him in your embrace with the biggest smile on your face. The girls started fangirling at how cute the two of you looked when he snapped out of it and wrapped his strong arms around you. When the two of finally pulled away, he smiled softly at you and started giggling.

Interviewer- OOH I think we have Koreas newest IT COUPLE! 

The two of you shyly looked at eachother and looked away blushing, once again. 

Jimin- I have a packed schedule but I made time for you, Y/N. I have to go now but I just wanted to let you know in person that I truly do adore and I would love to get to know you better.

You- I would love that, here.

You handed him your phone after you unlocked it, he looked so shocked but quickly added himself into your phone, then he took a selca with you and set it as his contact picture, without you knowing, he set it as your lock screen and sent it to himself.

Jimin- here's your phone back, I must leave now, thank you for this.

He gave you one last hug and before he left you got closer and went on your tip toes to give him a peck on the cheek. He touched his check with a smile and looked at you, you smiled and waved at him as he left, after that, the interview continued.

When you got home, you turned on your phone and was shocked to see the selca there, you giggled like a school girl and started to text him

Time skip-------

 It's been a week since that happened, you and Jimin had been talking nonstop. Today was the day you were going to see him for a date, nothing fancy, you both agreed to keep it very simple, just to get to know eachother better. You took a shower and carefully chose out the perfect outfit. You grabbed your keys and left while thinking about nothing but him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know it's short right now, but I was thinking of doing a part two for this one.

Let me know if there's any specific one shot you would like to see and I'll do my best to get to it as soon as I can! Also, thank you so much for the 3k reads! I love all of you so much.

-👑❤️

Instagram-shauna_padalecki1026

Twitter-Shaunastoffel

Snapchat-megasassy