When he watches you

Taehyung-

   When you're driving is his favorite time, he'll sit in the passenger seat and just stare at you, he loves taking in your delicate features, how your face scrunches up slightly when you get annoyed at bad drivers.

Jimin-

    In the morning, he loves to see you at complete peace with nothing on, no makeup, no mask, nothing, he loves being able to call himself the one who has you, he wouldn't give you up for the world.

Namjoon-

    Doing your makeup, he doesn't know why, but he loves watching you do your makeup. It's nice for him because barely wear any so he gets to see you enhance your already beautiful features slightly.

Hoseok-

    Relaxing. He likes to see you in his shirt and a pair of sweatpants with a messy bun styled hair do so he can see you in the most relaxed state, he thinks you're gorgeous when you do this.

Jin-

    Cooking breakfast. You don't know it, but Jin is a light sleeper who wakes up every time you leave the bed so when you go and cook breakfast, he'll follow you and stay back to see you throw on your apron while turning the radio on low so you can dance while you cook, he finds it adorable.

Jungkook-

    Shopping. He loves to spoil you, you know he definitely has the funds to but you hate people spending ANY money on you and he knows that, so the look on your face when he buys you something  is so precious to him he can't help but buy more, then when you actually shop the face you get when you don't know what to get is cute to him he'll just sit back  and watch with a loving smile.

Yoongi-

    Anytime, it doesn't matter when, he'll always  be admiring you, no matter what, he loves you so he'll always be the one to take the time to appreciate the fact that you chose him out of the billions of people in the world.