The boys as mythical creatures

Taehyung-

    A werewolf, he can have the energy of a pup at times, but when it comes to his mate(you) he can become extremely possessive and really shows who's the Alpha male. Then again, only his woman can control him.

Jimin-

    A mermaid, or merMAN I should say. When he's in the water he can be the most graceful and beautiful creature, but when he's angry or jealous, he'll lure anyone in the way of his relationship, to their death, with both his looks, and his voice.

Namjoon-

    Vampire,  he's always had a mysterious aura, but he has a reason. He'll stay by your side all day and watch over you at night. Protecting his love, even as a nocturnal bat.

Hoseok-

    Rugaru, he'll make you believe you had a wonderful day, make you feel better in a dream. Anyone who gets in the way of making his woman happy, they'll be put into a horrific nightmare that will lead them to their painful deaths.

Jin-

    Shapeshifter, he loves shifting into a puppy when he knows you're in a sour mood. Then, he'll find whoever made you feel that way and scare them into never messing anyone again.

Jungkook-

    Demon, he can teleport, shift into his natural form, and scare the shit out of everyone who makes him mad, nothing bad has happened to you in about 10 years though, not a single stroke of bad luck..... I wonder why that is.🤔😉

Yoongi-

    Gargoyle. He'll turn to stone and be like that all day, then terrorize the men who Harris you at night, then he'll sit on your balcony waiting for you.