When it's your time of the month -.-

Taehyung-

    You aren't really moody on your period but you do get like yoongi......tired.....really tired....so tae can always tell when it's time, you'll always want to stay home (not that he minds much) so he'll just set a bunch of blankets out along with pillows and have snacks in the living room so the two of you can have a Netflix and nap session.

Jimin-

    You get EXTREME cramps during the week of hell, Jimin always wants to cry every time he hears you groan from your bedroom, he knows that his baby girl is in a lot of pain. Jimin always has very concentrated pain killers along with pamprin in case you don't have any or you start your time unexpectedly.

Namjoon-

    Your mood swings are INSANE, to the point your poor boyfriend won't even want to be with you, physically anyway, he'll always be on FaceTime so he can still talk to you and not have your new vase thrown at his head. 

Hoseok-

    You get really.....random, it's as if you're on a permanent sugar high or something, your poor boyfriend has to constantly keep his eyes on you so you don't accidentally kill yourself with an ice cream cone.

Jin-

    Your period doesn't effect you, and trust me, Jin is grateful, but he's a little disappointed.....he wanted to take care of his princess.

Jungkook-

    Aroused. You, sadly, get very horny during your time, your boyfriend has to lock you up in your own house so he knows you won't go off and flirt with every male around until he comes back, but when he's back, it's hell for him, you won't stop trying to get somewhere (the 'somewhere' being your bed) with him.

Yoongi-

    Clingy. You become WAY too attached to the poor man, he always has to stay by your side so you don't do anything drastic, it's tiring for him but it's worth the apologies he gets afterward.