First day of 6th Grade.

{Logan's Outfit.}

Logan's P.O.V

"Sup twerp." I said to my stupid twin brother. "Shut up Logan!!!" he whined. I ran downstairs to see my daddy and my dad. "Sup." I said and sat at the table and ate my breakfast. "Morning boys." dad said. "Morning dad. Morning daddy." Landon said. Yes we still say daddy. It would make our dad upset to see daddy upset. I mean sure im a badass and shit but I hate to see the ones I love upset. "Welp we gotta go. Come on Logan!" Landon whined. "Stop whining!!!" I said. "Fine!" he said. He's such a squeaker!!! "Bye boys!!!" Dad and daddy said. "Later haters." I said and took off on my skateboard. "LOGAN!" Landon screamed. I laughed and kept riding. Dad, Daddy and our uncles have a year off from their band. Oh did I mention they started a band. Now I get stalked 24/7. I was listening to their music. I was currently listening to 'They dont Know about us' my personal favorite song. I hopped off my skateboard and kept listening to the music and heard girls squeal. "Oh my god its one of Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan-Tomlinson's sons! Its Logan!" they squealed. "Please please ladies. No flash photography." I said. "LOGAN!" Landon screamed sweat dripping down his forehead. "Save it!" I said and ran off to find my friends. "Logan over here!" I heard. "Zack! Adrian!" I said and ran over to my friends. "Hey so at lunch, were gonna leave school. Wanna come?" they asked. "Hell yeah!" I said and they nodded.

{Time skip}

"Come on Logan!" Adrian said and we walked into the tree house. "Here you want one?" Zack said pulling out a pack of cigarettes. "sure." I said and he lit one handing it to me. "whoa dude. How did you get these?" Adrian asked. "Stole em." he said.

Landon's P.O.V

I know it seems wrong but I had to follow my brother. I smelt something burning so I looked into the tree house window without getting caught. My jaw dropped. I ran away without getting caught once again and called dad.

{L- Loui La- Landon}

L- Hello?

La- DAD! Come to *idk some location*

L- Why?

La- You wont believe me just come!!!

L- On my way!

La- See ya here.

{Call end}

I put my phone in my pocket and waited. "Landon why arent you in school??" Dad asked. "I followed Logan. Go up and look." I said and he nodded.

Logan's P.O.V

"LOGAN!!" I heard. I turned around. Dad. "Um. They forced me to dad!!!" I said and Adrian and Zack looked at me. "Come on Logan. Were going home. I want the truth and nothing but the truth." he said and grabbed my hand pulling me home.

A/N Welcome my friends welcome. One direction will be in this. Tours will to. so your welcome bye bye