Summer Vacation!

Logan's P.O.V

I walked out of the bathroom in my swim trunks and stared at Landon. "oh my god." I said and he glared at me. "Come on boys!" Daddy said and we walked out. "Hey Ashley!" Landon said picking up the 5 year old carrying her to the beach. "Hey buddy." Zayn said pulling me into a hug. "How do you have abs?" he asked. " Im an athlete" I told him hugging him. "Come on." he said pulling me while we walked. "Later Zayn!" I said running into the ocean with my surf board. "LOGAN!" Landon screamed. "SHUT UP!" I yelled and rode out to the waves and started to surf.

Landon's P.O.V

"Dad said not to go in the water yet." I mumbled. "Whats wrong bud?" Dad asked. "I tried to get Logan but he didnt listen." I told him pointing at the ocean. "It's fine love. He is good at surfing though." he said. I nodded and hugged him. "Love you dad." I said. "Love you to buddy." He said and kissed my forehead. Logan swam back to us and laughed. "Hey mister." Dad said ruffling Logan's hair. "Dad no!" Logan said. "Your hair is already messy." dad said and pulled him into a hug. "Love you boys." Dad said. "Love you to dad." we both said. "You forgot about me!!!" Someone said. We looked up and saw daddy. "Get in here!" Dad said and daddy came in and hugged us. "Love you kiddos." her said and kissed mine and Logan's cheek. "Daddy! Wanna surf with me?" Logan asked. "Alright." he said and they got their surf boards and went into the ocean.

Niall's P.O.V

"GAH!" I screamed falling into the ocean. "Daddy you ok?" Logan asked. "Yeah Im fine." I said and swam back to the beach. "Nice job babe." Loui said. "Thanks." I said and shook my head splashing him with water from my hair. "NIALL!" He yelled laughing. "Niall!" someone said. I turned around and saw something I wish I didnt. "M-mum?!?!" I said. That means my dad is- "Maura!" I heard. "Oh fuck." I whispered. "NIALL!?!?! dad said. "Loui get the twins." I said and froze in place. "Well well well. What a surprise." Dad sneered, "I thought you were a big pop star singing. Thats what Greg told me." he finished. "W-well I am we just have a break from tour right now." I stuttered. "Uh mum is Greg here?" I asked. "Yeah Niall he brought us here." she said walking over to me. "Niall I dont mind your sexuality now, back then I was just mad but Ive gotten over it. Your dad hasnt really." she whispered. I nodded and then realized Theo is 8 years old. Oh my god. "Niall turn around." Mum said. I looked at her confused and turned around. "Oh my god!" I said and saw Greg smiling at me with a lil boy holding his hand. "Come here Niall Theo isnt gonna bite." Greg laughed. "I havent seen this lil guy in so long!" I said and looked at Theo. "IM NOT LITTLE!" he argued. "Oh really? I think you are!" I said picking him up. "Dad!!!!" he said and reached for Greg. "Theo this is your uncle Niall remember?" Greg said and then Theo looked at me. "Oh. NIALL" he said and hugged me. I hugged back and Loui came over. "Hey Greg!" he said and my brother hugged Loui. "Hey Lou. Hi boys." Greg said waving at the twins. "Hi uncle Greg." They both said. "Niall who are they?" Theo asked me. "They are your cousins Logan and Landon. Go say hi." I said putting him down. "GREG!" we all heard then saw Zayn Liam and Harry trample Greg in a hug. "Hehe daddy down!" Theo giggled. "Help." Greg said. "Get off me!!!!" he whined. The boys got off Greg and they helped him up and he each hugged them. "I missed you to." he said. I went over to the twins and hugged them. "Love ya boys." I said. "Hey you know your birthday last November when ya turned twelve, You through cake at each other?" I asked. "Yeah. We were acting like babies." Landon said. "Yeah come on lets go get food then go to bed." I said. "Bye guys!" we said and went to the hotel room.

A/N YAAAAY! My room smells like a pumpkin. WTF bye