The kiss

Logan's P.O.V

I kissed Michael on the lips. Mine attaching to his. His plump lips against my thin ones. I blushed madly when I pulled away. "Heh. Um I-I." I stuttered. "Its alright." he said. "First kiss?"he whispered. "Weeeellllllllllll!!!" I said sing-songingly. I nodded and ran downstairs. "Why you blushiiiiiinnnnn?" Luke asked. "I know your getting married but I kissed Michael." I whispered and he looked at me. He smiled and nodded. "It's ok." he said hugging me. "OOOH! Why you blushin!" Daddy said plopping down on the couch. "Huh what? UM GOTTA GO BYE!" I screamed and ran into my room to find Michael on the floor making the weirdest sound ever. "What the." I said "Hi." Michael said getting up. "Um your shirt is uh. HOLD ON! Are those real?" I asked pointing at his 6 pack. "Yeah." he said blushing. He pulled his shirt down and sat on my bed. Me being me I lied down on my bed and pat the side next to me. He lied down next to me and I cuddled into his side. Michael pulled me into a hug and I lightly rested my head on his arm. Michael kissed my forehead and I fell asleep cuddling with my crush <3.

Luke's P.O.V

I walked into Logan's room to find Michael, when I walked in and my heart melted. I saw Michael and Logan cuddled up together. I took a picture and sent it to everyone.

L- Luke A- Ash C- Calum H. N- Niall dah potato

L- * Image of Michael and Logan cuddling*

C- AWE!

A- OMG!!!!AWE!!!!

N- AWeeEee!!!!!!!! I wanna see this be right up!!!!

*Niall dah potato left*

Niall looked in Logan's room and squealed. "Huh?" Michael groaned waking up. "What the hell when do I fall asleep in the afternoon?" he asked. "Everyday." I said. He looked at Logan and took a picture. "Whats that for?" Niall asked. "Hes smiling in his sleep." he said showing us the picture. "Aweeeee" Niall and I awed. "He is such a cutie!" Niall squealed! "Why is my baby squealing?" Lou asked smacking Niall on the bum (<- I accidentally wrote cum! hehe) causing him to squeak "Loui!" he groaned. "So why ya squealing." Lou said. "We found Mikey cuddled up with Logan, and Logan was smiling in his sleep!" Niall squealed. "Ok enough with the girly squeals!" Someone groaned. Our heads turned to Logan and he was awake. "Hey mister, your awake." Mikey said walking over to him, "Speak of the devil! You are to." Logan joked. We left for Logan and Michael to catch up cause ever sense their fight.

Logan's P.O.V

I closed my door and sat next to Mikey. "Love you." I said cuddling with him. "Love you to." he said hugging me. "Nap time?" I asked. Mikey nodded and lied down pulling me on top of him. I blushed as my mind went a little dirty. I giggled out loud and he stared at me. "Whats so funny?" he asked. "Oh nothing." I giggled. "Mikey I Looovvvveeee you!" I said. "I know." he said hugging me. "Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Go ahead, im all ears." he said and I blurted it out really fast. "BeforeIKnewYouAndLukeWereDatingIWantedToDateYou!". "Slow down bubba." he said hugging me. "Before I Knew You And Luke Were Dating I Wanted To Date You." I sighed. "AWE!" he squealed. I blushed and rested my head on his chest. Michael played with my hair and I fell asleep on top of him.

A/N MY FUCKING SPACE BAR SUCKS DICK! IT STICKS SO MUCH! Anyways bye!!!!!!!!