Time to go home.

Logan's P.O.V

I sat backstage singing to the songs the guys were playing and they stopped playing and started to talk to the crowed. "I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Right now we wanna tell a funny story. Who wants to tell it?" Calum asked. "ME!" Michael screamed. "Do you know what story?" Calum asked. "Yes I do Im not stupid!" Mikey said, "Yet your wearing a shirt that says Idiot on it." Calum teased. "What ever! Anyway before our tour we went over to our friend Louis Tomlinson's house. I got one of his sons to dye their hair like mine. Niall is still mad at me by the way. Anyway we spent New years and Christmas with these guys and the day we had to leave, Logan hated it. He was so upset! Louis then texted me after we left that Logan ran away and was with us and now Logan is backstage." Mikey said.

{Time skip}

"Alright mister, Your dad is about to come back here so yeah." Mikey said and I nodded getting onto his lap. "Logan James Horan-Tomlinson!!!!!" I knew who yelled it and I flinched. "Do you know how dangerous that stunt was!!!! What if the guys got in a car accident!" he screamed. Dad was scaring me, the tear streamed down my face (No pun intended! Ok maybe a little!!!! :D) "Your acting like my old dad." I mumbled into Michael's shirt. "What?" "Your acting like my old dad! When I ran away from him he always yelled at me and hit me! Maybe I want to stay with Michael and Luke! Maybe I want THEM to adopt me!" I screamed staring my dad straight in the eyes. "Is that what you want?" he screamed. "Maybe! Why do you care! I hear you talk to daddy! Niall Logan's acting like a brat this, Niall Logan's acting like a brat that! Niall! Logan is being a spoiled brat again!" I screamed. "You really wanna stay!" he screamed. "YEAH!" I yelled. "FINE! YOU ARE A BRAT ANYWAY!" he screamed and ran off. I then choked back a sob trying to keep the tears back. "M-Michael!" I screamed falling into his arms sobbing. "Whoa what happened?" Luke asked. "Louis and Logan just had a fight saying things they hopefully didnt mean." Mikey said starting to rub my back. I heard the door open so I looked at the door and saw daddy running over. "Oh baby come here!!!" he said and took me our of Michael's lap. "Guys." he said and the guys left. "Shh baby! Dad told me everything! He didnt mean anything he said!" he said rubbing my back in soothing circles. "You know what Logan?" he said. "W-w-what?" I asked him and wiped the tears from my cheeks. "You'll never love your self half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right darlin but I want you to. If I let you know Im here for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you." he sang rocking me back and forth as if I was a little kid. "Dads back there crying. He loves you so so much ya know that?" he said. I nodded. "I love you baby." he said and hugged me then kissed my cheek. "I love you to daddy!" I said and he picked me up. We walked our of Michael's dressing room and into the backstage area. "Sorry dad!" I said getting in his lap "No Logan Im sorry. I shouldnt have reacted like that baby." he said kissing my cheek. "Come on lets get your stuff and go home. Your not grounded anymore Logan." he said. Dad picked me up and we walked out and onto the tour bus. Daddy grabbed my bag and put it on his shoulder. We walked out and dad put me down and I ran over gave the guys hugs. "Love you guys! Bye!" I said "Love ya, bye" they said. We were about to leave when Luke grabbed my hand. "Record this." he said. "Why? I asked. "Because Im proposing to Michael." he whispered. I started recording Luke and watched every move he made.

Luke's P.O.V (Short)

I grabbed Michael out of his seat and looked him straight in the eyes. "Michael you know I love you. Your sweet, cute, cool and so kind. I love when you dye your hair. Your amazing with kids and I just love you so so so much." I said. I got down on one knee and looked at him. "Luke!" he gasped. "Michael Gordon Clifford (His actual middle name is Gordon look it up). Will you marry me?" I asked. "Luke! Yes Lukey I will!" he said jumping into my arms. I pecked his lips and slid the ring on his finger. "Also never say my middle name again. You know I hate it!" he whined. "I know Mikey I know." I said and looked at Logan. "You got that?" I asked. "Yep!" he said and gave me a thumbs up!

{Time skip}

Logan's P.O.V

Were at home and Landon is at grandmas. Thank god. I'm unpacking tomorrow and Im sleeping with dad and daddy tonight. "Night love." they both said and kissed my cheek at the same time. "Night!" I said and fell asleep. So did they and I was glad to be home.

A/N Sad, but sweet! Thanks for reading! I accidentally uploaded this and edited it, I turned it back into draft and it deleted most of the story so I had to re write it! AHHH! Bye