Goodbye, Maybe: Part 1

Landon's P.O.V

Tomorrow we go back to school and the guys have to leave. Im handling it well but Logan isnt. "Morning Landon." Ashton said. "Morning." I said and hugged him, he hugged back and kissed my cheek. "Love ya bud." he said, "Love you to." I said. "Morning baby." daddy said picking me up. "Morning daddy." I said and hugged him. "LANDON!" Calum said and hugged me. "Morning Calum!" I said and hugged him. "Hows breakfast lookin Lou?" Daddy asked dad. "All good." Dad told him. "I HATE YOU!" We all heard. Michael and Luke ran downstairs looking scared. "Logan?" I asked. They nodded and stared at the stairs when Logan came down. "Hey bubba." Daddy said and hugged Logan, thats when he gets all the attention. He throws a fit then breaks down in tears. Sometimes I hate my brother. "Shh buddy come on, you know were gonna be going to their first concert of the tour right?" daddy said trying to calm Logan down. Ugh. I sighed and went up into my room. Ashton followed me and sat on my bed with me. "Whats wrong bud?" he asked. "I hate when Logan acts like this! Its happened even before we were adopted!!!" I told Ashton. "Hey, what happened before you got adopted?" he asked. "I-I dont like to talk about it, I still have dreams about it." I said. "Oh ok." he said and hugged me.

Logan's P.O.V

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed and pushed Michael and Luke out the door. They ran downstairs and I came down after them. "Hey bubba." Daddy said and hugged me. Then I broke down in tears holding onto him. "I dont want them to go!" I mumbled into his shirt. "Shh Buddy come on, you know were gonna be going to their first concert of the tour right?" daddy said. I looked up and saw Calum, Luke and Mikey sitting next to us. I looked around and saw Ashton and Landon were gone. "Love you bud." Mikey said pulling me into his lap. I held onto him and looked up at him. He wiped away my tears hugged me. "Love you to." I said and kissed his cheek.

{Time skip.}

Michael and Luke were packing so I started to pack as well. "what are you doing?" Mikey asked. "Im going with you. Dont say no!" I said giving him the puppy dog face. He never says o to this! None of the guys do! Not even grandma, grandpa, my aunts or Dad and Daddy! "Dont look Michael, dont look Michael." he said to him self. I started to make a whimpering sound and he looked up. "Dang it." he said and stared at me. "Logan, your parents arent gonna let ya go." he said sitting on my bed pulling me in his lap. "But." I started, "I really wanna go with you Mikey! I mean your like the twin brother Ive always wanted!" I said. "EXCUSE ME!" someone said. I looked in the door way and saw Landon. "At least Im not a brat that has to have all the attention." he said. "Pardon." I said getting off Michael. "At least Im not a nerdy little geek that reads books everyday!" I told him. "AT LEAST I HAVE GOOD GRADES!" he screamed. "AT LEAST I WAS OUR MOMS FAVORITE!" I screamed louder. "w-what." he said and looked mad. "Their I said it! She hated when you would whine and talk 24/7 about Dr. Seuss books!" I said straight out. Then he tackled me and started punching at me. "I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY TWIN!" I screamed punching back. "LANDON! LOGAN!" Someone screamed. Someone pulled us off of each other and they put us in our own corners. I looked at who was holding me because I saw daddy holding Landon away from me. I saw that dad was holding me back but I tried to get out of his grip even though I knew he was stronger than me. "Alright boys tell us what happened. Landon start." Dad said. "I was coming in to say goodbye to Michael and Luke and heard Logan say he wished Michael was his twin brother because he was like the twin he always wanted. Then I came in and argued about it and he tackled me." Landon said. "Michael Luke is this true?" Dad asked. "NO!" I screamed. "Not your turn." Dad said putting his finger at my lips. "Part of it. Landon and Logan argued and started talking about before you adopted them and Landon tackled Logan and they started punching at each other. Also Logan your lip is bleeding." Mikey said wiping the blood from my lip. "Landon go to your room. Logan stay in here your both grounded." Dad said and left with Landon and Daddy. "were gonna go downstairs and talk to the guys." Luke said and him and Michael left. I looked out my window and saw the car was down there. The guys leave at 2:30 and it was 2:00 now. I finished packing my suit case and wrote a note.

Dear Dad & Daddy,

I am going with 5SOS because they love me. Not that you two dont just I cant stand Landon anymore. Im sorry, I just need to be with them, Landon has gotten on my nerves for 12 years, Im past my limits with him. Sorry, Bye

-Logan.

I had a ladder outside my window in case of a fire so I grabbed my bag and climbed down the ladder and ran across the yard to the guys car and climbed in the trunk. Their bags were in here so I hid in the pile of them.

A/N I made it long so enjoy. Part 2 will be out Tonight so enjoy! BYE