X-Mas

{Random x-mas tree}

Logan's P.O.V

"Luke Luke, Michael Michael!" I said jumping on the air mattress. "5 more minutes!!!" they whined. "But Lukey Mikey!!!" I whined back. "I swear Im gonna punch you!" Michael said. "MICHAEL! LUKE!" I screamed in their ears. "OW!!!!" They screamed. "Now that your up. Lets go!!! Its Christmas!!!!" I said, yesterday was dad's birthday and he said he wanted to open his presents on Christmas so were letting him. "Come on Mikey!" Luke said and pulled a half naked Michael (Meaning only in his boxers) out of bed. "Ah you sleep like me. In your boxers which makes it easier to sleep. Uncomfortable with pajama pants on right?" I said. Michael nodded with his eyes closed. "Uppy Lukey."he said Luke picked him up. We walked downstairs to see everyone waiting for us. "Logan! Luke! Michael! Put some pants on!" Calum said. "Nah." I said and sat on the couch. My voice is deeper than it was in September because well puberty has done me well. I'm still shorter than Dad and Daddy, but Im almost taller than Calum! We gave dad his presents and he was so happy. "Thanks guys." dad said. We all got hugs and Landon and I got kissed. I rolled my eyes and went over and sat in a half asleep Michael's lap. "Hmm!" he whined and pushed me off him then I landed face first on the floor. "ow." I mumbled. "Logan im sorry!" Michael said. "I-it's fine." I said trying to hold back the tears. "Clearly your not fine." Michael said wiping a tear from my cheek. I sighed and sat back in his lap. "You ok love?" Dad asked sitting next to Michael and I. "Yeah Im fine. "Thats good." Daddy said and sat in dad's lap. "Hey now we know where Logan gets sitting in Michael's lap from!" Luke said and I laughed which turned into a slight giggle. Everyone looked at me and I just sat there. "What was that?" Michael asked. "I-I dont know." I said and looked at my parents. "L-lets just forget that happened ok?" I said and they nodded. "Presents now!" Michael said and I curled up in his lap like a baby. "Your warm." I said. "And your cold." he said hugging me. I sighed and stayed there. "Here this is from me Logan." he said and handed me a present. I opened it and saw a bear, It had a basketball print and it had a shirt that said 'Michael Clifford' on it. "Thanks Mikey." i said and hugged him. "Here you go." Calum said. I opened his present with the same bear and the shirts said 'Calum Hood' on it. All the boys got me the same bear with their name on it. "Thanks guys." I said. I gave them their presents and we all got our presents. "Love you guys." I said and hugged Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton. "Love you to." they said. "Love you!" I said and hugged my family. "Love ya." They said.

A/N hangin wid my fwend so bye!!