Now there are 3. part 3

Logan's P.O.V

I jumped out of the car and into Calum and Ashton's hotel room. "Calum! We got a new roommate!" Ashton said. "Who is it?!?!!?" Calum asked. "Me ya idiot!" I said and Ashton picked me up. "Teenager, yet super small." he said hugging me. I hugged back and rested my head on his shoulder. He sat on his bed and opened his laptop. "Twit-cam time!" Calum said sitting next to us. "Hey guys! Ashton and Calum here. We have Logan with us, so yeah! Were starting tour in a couple weeks so we wanted to say hi!" Calum said. "Ashton you look like a dad apparently!" Calum said reading what people said. "Logan why arent you with your dads?" Calum asked. I looked at Ashton and cuddled up with him. I looked at the camera and pointed at the mouth and made an X. "He isnt gonna say." Ashton said hugging me. I nodded. "Why does it look like Logan was crying?" Calum asked. "Cause I was." I sassed the camera. "Well Logan, your being a bit sassy." Ashton said messing up my hair. I shrugged and tackled Calum. "Hey!" he said tickling me. "no shit fuck no!" I said laughing. "Hey! Language!" Ashton said. We go t up and I sat in Calum's lap this time.

{Time skip}

Ashton and I were talking about games when Calum walked in, tears in his eyes. "What happened?" Ashton asked. "Look what Loui tweeted." he said. Ashton pulled out his phone and so did I.

@Louis_Tomlinson: I swear Im gonna fucking kill myself!!!! *knife emoji*

I disliked the comment and stared at Ashton and Calum. Calum shook his head at me, "You did this." he said to me then stormed off somewhere in the hotel room. "Logan. You gotta go back." Ashton said. "I cant!" I said as he pulled me closer to him. "Why not?" he asked. "Because. I hate them, I cant stand them. Niall is embarrassing. Louis is freak. Landon is a crybaby." I told him. "Why did you really leave?" Ashton asked. "That exact reason." I told Ashton. He nodded and hugged me. "Im never ever going back." I told Ash. "You know I cant take care of you." he said. I nodded. "You realize this hotel is near my old adoption center?" I asked. "You wouldnt." he said. "Bye Ashton. I love you, but I have to go. I'll call you later. Just, dont tell Louis or Niall where I am, remember, you'll always be my uncle. In my heart." I said and grabbed my bag and left Ashton in complete shock.

A/N OOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! Even though I thought of it! Anyways! NExt chapter will be up soon