I'm Sorry, Y/N

Blinking against the morning light, your eyes try to adjust to the room.

You were in the guest room you'd been staying in at Jack's house. Was it all a dream?

You tried to sit up and stretch but your arm was pulled backward by something metal.

You looked down in shock at the handcuffs that were keeping you from the bed.

You began to panic, hoping that this was all a joke but there was no release button on them, hopefully it was just a prank Jack was playing on you.

Then you remembered. What was that weird shit he put over your mouth? Was that all for the camera?

It was obviously real because it made you pass out.

You glanced around the room and saw your phone on the bedside table, you reached for it and just about got hold of it.

You unlocked it checking your messages.

Nothing, not a pep from anyone.

Then you checked Twitter, your mentions were full of fans ranting about your most recent video.

But I didn't upload a video?

There were tonnes of screenshots of Jack putting a bit of tissue over your mouth and gifs of the whole event.

One mention read: 'I never knew Y/N could act so well!'

And there were loads more shipping you and Jack, well Anti.

You were so confused, you don't even remember finishing the recording.

You checked your YouTube channel, and there it was. A video, uploaded a day ago, it was titled 'SAY GOODBYE' in some weird writing.

You started to watch it, it was clearly the last video you were recording with Jack, but something was off. There were parts in the video that you would have edited differently or bits you would have cut out completely.

That's when you heard a deep chuckle, you looked up to see Jack standing at the door frame, leaning on it with his arms folded.

'I know I could have edited it a bit better, but since Robin started editing for me I've gotten a bit rusty' he said, giggling in the middle.

'Very funny Sean, now let me go' you smiled, lifting your hand to show him the handcuff.

'How about..' he said, pretending to think about it 'No' he finished. You looked at him confused.

'Come on, the jokes over now' you sighed, in honesty you really needed to pee.

He seemed to get a bit angry at you, walking over to the desk chair you were using to record, he span it around slightly like a child would, this made his smile return.

'You see..' he started, leaning forward and resting his chin on his hands so he was closer to you. Then he got lost in thought. He bit his lip as he started to giggle.

'I'm sorry' he finally said, looking as though he was genuinely apologising.