Fear

You tiptoed your way up the metal stairs, Anti hot in pursuit of you, the feeling of his skin against yours completely repulsed you.

When you got to Sean's bedroom door you stopped and turned to Anti, trying to figure out his body language before you trapped yourself with him. You prayed to all the Gods you could think of that this would work.

He looked at you, one bushy eyebrow raised, and said "What are you doing?" for once he sounded vulnerable, it was nice to feel in control, you could kind of see why he got off on it. "You'll have to wait and see" you teased him.

You slowly opened the door to reveal the room inside, nothing about it was special, it wasn't the room that was part of your plan; you were. Still linking hands with Anti, you lightly pulled him into the room, slamming the door behind you. That was Mark's cue, hopefully he heard it.

"What are you doing, Y/N?!" Anti shouted at you, obviously startled by the loud bang the door made. "Calm down" you cooed at him, stroking the side of his face with the palm of your hand, almost as soon as your hand touched his face he flinched, as though he was expecting you to hit him. You looked over the features of his face, every inch of him was Sean: his crystal blue eyes, the slight freckles on his nose and the pale lips. It would make everything easier if you could just pretend that it was Sean.

"You're so attractive when you're angry" you lied to him, you moved your hand to the back of his head and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He didn't move. He allowed your lips to connect, you decided to bite his bottom lip to try and get him to react.

As soon as your teeth made contact with his skin he pushed you away, the force of his push made you stumble backward until, luckily, you landed on Sean's bed. You watched Anti carefully, he had turned his back to you, pacing as though he was having a mental debate inside of his head. If he decided to walk out of that door then everything would be ruined.

I want you.

You thought, hoping that it would get his attention. Anti stopped in his tracks, turning his body to face you, it was so slow you could almost hear the carpet fibres grind against the rubbery bottom of his black converse. He stood before you, as still as a statue, I was as though someone had poured cement over his entire body and he was allowing it to set, holding his exact likeness in the form of a lifeless twin.

"I'm not sure you know what you're saying" he finally said, a devilish grin smeared across his monstrous lips. You just smiled as a response, you knew you wouldn't be able to form a coherent sentence if you tried out of pure fear of the man in front of you and what he is capable of. You allowed your body to lay flat on the soft bed and let your mind wander, knowing full well that Anti was raising your most personal thoughts as though it held the secret to eternal life.

You thought about all the things that shouldn't cross your mind, and more. You imagined him laying himself on top of you, touching you, caressing you, everything you knew a man would want and more.

The room was deadly silent.

You let your mind to wander away into sexual fantasies that you dare not tell anyone, you knew you could stop at any point but there was a part of you that was enjoying it.

After some time you raised your head off of the bed to make eye contact with the man you had trapped yourself with. He was standing in the same position he was before but his eyes had turned a glossy black and the grin on his face had turned into a sadistic side smile.

You swallowed a lump of saliva that had formed in your throat, Anti's perfect white fangs started to descend in front of his teeth as his top lip quivered and shook to allow space for the out of place canines. "Are you happy now?" he grinned, you were completely speechless, with both fear and excitement.

He slowly made his way towards the bed until he was towering over you, "Is this what you want?" he asked, extending his arms out by his sides and leaning towards you. "This world is mine" he shouted at you "These people, are mine" he continued, "But" he said in a more quite tone, he seemed to think for a while. "When I want you to be mine, I can't have you" you listened to him ramble, too frightened to make a sound, "But, as soon as he wants you" Anti spat "You're finally mine", he turned to you and grinned.

Anti seemed to glitch through the air and changed from being in a standing up position to holding himself up above you by his hands, "That is what you want, isn't it?" he asked you, cocking his head to the side. You didn't answer his question but maintained eye contact with him. Soon, Mark would be here soon.

His eyes still donning the inky lustful colour, Anti brought his face closer to yours, you could feel his break on your lips as his mouth got closer and closer to your own. A part of you told you to not flinch, it told you to let him kiss you, you began to lean in towards him, making the gap between you even smaller than it was before. The sensible part of you kicked in and you turned your head to the side, not allowing him to kiss you.

You felt Anti exhale harshly onto the side of your face, "Such a tease, aren't you" he said, stroking the side of your face with the back of his hand "I like that" he chuckled, quickly changing his position so he was pinning your arms down above your head, his movement caused you to turn your attention back to his face.

His eyes were back to their normal colour, in this moment you forgot all your doubts; this was Sean, the little bubble of energy you'd come to love over the past five years. He repeated his actions from before, he leaned in towards you and you did the same - your lips were practically touching when you decided to take his lips into yours. You both lived in the atmosphere, taking in the softness of each others lips, the warmth of them, how it felt like a flock of birds had just taken off inside your stomach.

You never wanted this feeling to leave, you never wanted this moment to end. Until he screeched out in pain and flung himself backwards. You were completely confused at first, but as soon as you set up right you could see why he had reacted in such a way, there was a fire poker sticking out of his chest and a dead-eyed Mark standing by the open door.

"No!" you cried, watching the green-haired man splutter and cough up chunks of blood as his hands hovered over the thing protruding from his body, he weakly fell onto the floor sideways - you could clearly see where the object had penetrated his back and made its way through his rib cage. You jumped off of the bed and sat by his side, trying your hardest to stop the flow of blood expelling from his wound, getting your hands covered in the red substance.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked you, "It's Sean!" you shouted at him. Mark looked even more confused than before "What do you mean it's Sean?" he asked, you sighed at his idiocy "I mean, Sean somehow broke through, he got rid of Anti" you explained, Mark shook his head at your statements "What? How do you know?" he questioned you, your mind drifted back to the kiss "I just know, okay?" you snapped.

"So that means..?" Mark said, his body language shifting into one of mourning, you just looked at him, unsure of what to say. "That means, I just.." he struggled to get his words out of his quivering lips "Oh God" he exclaimed, looking down at his hands. 

"I just killed Sean"