Mine

You stared in stunned silence, the chat was filling with 'Anti!!'s and love hearts, you even saw a few 'Daddy's flying around, mentally cringing at the use of the word. Someone even put in all caps "Antisepticeye is real!", you wished that it wasn't true, but hopefully now they would see the truth and get you the help you needed.

You had no idea what to do or say, Anti was right there, you couldn't possibly continue with your attempt at an escape, not with him literally breathing down your neck so disturbingly.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N" Anti broke the silence, "All you've done is make the situation worse" he stood behind you now, putting his hands onto your shoulders and gripping them tightly. You felt completely helpless, like you always did around this man. No, not man, man would imply that he had a soul, which this thing definitely did not own.

"You've showed them I exist, you've showed them I'm real" he said. A thousand thoughts went through your mind, along with a thousand possibilities on how you could have made the situation worse by showing them he wasn't just a character. Sure, you were about to be in a whole other world of torment within a few moments, but that would be for going behind Anti's back. Now you dreaded what you thought would be bearable. 

His head was slightly out of frame of the camera but the chat could still see the disgusting blood stains under his nails. In all honesty, the Jacksepticeye community could probably recognise Anti by his shoe laces, you were giving them a field day with his torso.

"They're all saying my name, keeping me alive" he chuckled, moving his head to rest on your shoulder "Their love for me keeps me strong". You wanted to shrug his head off of your shoulder, trying to limit as much contact with him as you could but you heard him speak inside your head "Don't you dare move" you felt your entire body clench with fear, but you did as he asked, staying utterly still as though if you moved you would die. Which wasn't too far from the truth.

You could see his sadistic grin in the phone, "And their love keeps them weak" he snarled, turning to kiss you on the cheek, ultimately juxtaposing what he had just said. You could tell that the kiss was to test you, almost proving to you that he could do exactly what he wanted when he wanted.

All you could do was stare blankly into the phone, praying that someone - anyone - would notice how terrified you were. Just someone, one person, would see the truth in your eyes. You pushed as much emotion through your facial expression as you could, hoping to reach at least one person. You would never know if you had succeeded, but you had to hope, it was the first time in what felt like years that you actually had a shred of hope.

"Now, Kitten" he grinned your involuntary nickname at you, "We have some very important business to attend to, don't we?" he asked you, you turned your head to face him ever so slowly, his expression told you that he wanted an answer. Sheepishly you nodded your head "Yes" you squeaked, not even sure if the phone would have picked up your voice.

"Say goodbye to the lovely viewers" Anti cooed, you could feel yourself losing control of your body, just like before - you couldn't stop yourself. "Goodbye" you strained, it didn't feel like you had a choice, the words crawled their way out of your throat and vomited themselves out into the air. They were your words but you had not composed them.

"Good" Anti said, you looked towards the chat, scanning for any sign of help, but instead was greeted by a plethora of made up ship names for you and the creature, alongside multiple people pointing out the fact he called you 'Kitten'.

You let out a shaky breath as Anti took the phone into his own hands and held it out in front of you, the image looking painfully similar to when Jack would vlog around you. Staring blankly at the wall ahead of you, you tried your best to ignore what he was saying to the phone.

It wasn't until you saw him lower his hands and felt yourself being pushed to the floor did you start to take in your surroundings.

The impact of the floor hitting your burdened hands was nothing compared to the vicious grab Anti made for your hair, with in an instant he lifted you off of the ground and threw you back down, this time so you landed on your back.

"How stupid do you think I am?" he giggled at you, "I know everything you do, before you do it, to think you can hide something as obvious as this is just bat-shit insane" he said, not seeing the irony. 

Anti's short figure stood tall over your broken frame, you could feel how weak you were, you weren't going to be able to take many more beatings, you hoped this one would be your last. He stopped at your feet and crouched down to face you, your eyes level with each other. You hadn't dared look him in the eye. 

He cleared his throat, causing you to glance up at his bloodied face, his gesture softer than before but you stayed cautious, you knew one wrong move and he would attack like a rabid wolf.

"If only you could see how much I do to protect you" he said, bringing his hand up to touch your cheek, you flinched at the gentle touch, to which he pulled away. He seemed offended at your uncertainty. "I do so much to make sure you're okay" he practically whispered at you, you had no idea what his definition of 'okay' was but it sure as hell wasn't this.

"I do all of this, for you, because -" Anti was cut off by another voice, "Are you going to stop squabbling with your human any time soon, or shall we reschedule our meeting?" Damien shouted from down stairs. 

Anti's somewhat soft gaze turned into a vicious snarl, as though Damien's voice was a disgusting shot of alcohol or medicine that he was being forced to take. Anti stood up, glancing over to the door and then back to you, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply, "Please, stay here, don't do anything else that'll make me lose my temper" he begged you.

You nodded feverishly, knowing that there was no way in Hell you were going to do what he said. As soon as he left the room, you started to plot your next escape attempt. Damien may be dangerous, but at this moment in time, he was a dangerous distraction for Anti. 

Want chapters to be released faster? Consider supporting me on Patreon, at $20 I'll release at least one chapter a week!

Thank you so much to OddMini for still supporting me on Patreon for a whole 13 months!