The Performance of your Life

Act natural.

Act natural.

How was I suppose to act natural when I had been tormented for days? How was I suppose to pretend that nothing bad was going to happen to Mark?

How could I watch him give up his freedom without warning him?

You paced around the dining room, Anti had gone to pick Mark up from the airport so your thoughts were free for the moment, at least you hoped.

Maybe I could sneak into Anti's room and delete the file off of his computer? No he'd catch me before I'd even try.

I could gain his trust by doing everything he asks without falter? But, what if he asks me to hurt Mark?

Your brain started to hurt thinking about all the possible escape plans, but you knew it would all end in your public humiliation.

You knew it was stupid, all of this just to prevent some of your nudes being leaked, but you had 12 million subscribers and if there was any life for you after this, it would be ruined.

You sat down on the sofa when you heard keys rattling at the door, you also heard them talking outside.

"She's been dying to see you again" you heard Anti say behind the door, putting emphasis on the word 'dying'.

"Really?" you heard Mark say, even though his voice was muffled it made your heart jump. It had been so long since you'd heard it.

"Yeah, she's the one who convinced me to invite you" Anti said back, by then he had the door open.

You locked eyes with Mark and instantly stood, a big smile forming across your face, he smiled back even bigger.

You ran to Mark and flung your arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around you and picked you up off the floor, spinning you in a circle.

"I've missed you" you whispered into his ear, "I've missed you too" he said aloud.

For a moment you forgot about everything that had happened to you up to this point, you forgot about the damage that Anti was going to do to this lovable pile of floof.

Anti cleared his throat and Mark put you down, you looked at Anti to see if you had pissed him off.

His face looked no different, he looked just like Sean, it pained you to know how well he could pretend.

Remember you're mine.

You heard in your head, you grumbled to yourself in response to Anti which gained a strange look off of Mark.

"I'll show you to your room" Anti said, walking towards Mark's bags.

"I'll do it" you chirped quickly, picking up the bags before Anti did.

You were both standing either side of his bag, he looked into your eyes and gave you a dangerous look.

What's your plan Y/N? You heard in your head again, you decided this is the most amount of conversation you were going to have with Anti, so you thought your response.

No plan, I've just been so bored, I just want something to do.

Anti just nodded at you and you picked the cases up, "This way" you smiled at Mark leading him upstairs.

When you reached the guest room that you were previously held in you were shocked, it was full of nice looking furniture and a desk.

You quickly put Mark's bags down and picked up a whiteboard and pen that was hanging on the back of the door.

"How was your flight?" you asked Mark, he started to talk about the journey but you weren't really paying attention. You were trying to.

You tried your hardest to focus on the words he was saying and trusted that your hand would work on muscle memory.

Mark stopped talking when you flipped the whiteboard around and showed him what you'd written.

He looked at you confused so you turned the board back around to read what you'd written.

'Not safe
Anti
No joke
He's blackmailing me'

You nodded at it and showed him it again, he still looked at you confused.

"Please believe me" you whispered to him, you would have said more but you were cut off by the sound of Anti's voice.

"Y/N, come here a second" it probably sounded like nothing but you could tell that he was pissed because you'd spent so much time with him.

You obviously had a frightened look on your face because Mark asked you if you were okay.

You shook your head 'No' but shouted back down to Anti none the less "I'm coming".

As you exited the room you saw him standing at the bottom of the stairs, he looked like he was growling.

"What's going on?" he asked, "I asked him how his flight was" you answered.

"I know you did, I'm wondering why you were relaying what he was saying in your head" he snarled at you.

"I've been stuck with you so long that I've missed other company, that's all" it wasn't technically a lie.

"Am I not good enough?" he asked, seeming to get even more angry with you.

"I wouldn't really class you as a friend" you said to him, you were always cautious when speaking to him now.

"Got a bit of Stockholm Syndrome have we?" he said to you, wiggling his eyebrows.

"God no!" you shouted in disgust, his face frowned at this point.

"You know I could give you it with the click of my fingers so I wouldn't talk to me in that way" he snapped.