Live

Glancing over Anti's shoulder, you saw that man again, the man that looked like Mark but wasn't Mark. Your eyes widened slightly in disbelief, he was standing there, in the living room, clear as anything.

"Not now!" Anti screeched, never taking is attention away from you. "Do you ever have the time for me anymore? After all the trouble you went to to get me here..." the man said, walking around the living room as though he owned it.

"I said not now!" Anti shouted back, this time he broke eye contact with you and snapped his head towards the suited stranger, "I'm busy" he continued, slowly turning his head back to face you and readjusting his knife's position on your throat.

"Clearly not, she said 'Do it', yet you seem to be lacking in... doing... it" he retaliated, you could tell this man was purposely trying to taunt Anti, but the way he could do it so carelessly frightened you.

There was a silence between you all. Then the sound of footsteps cut through the silence like a butter knife. You watched as the man approached Anti.

"I knew it" he said, leaning into Anti so his mouth was close to his ear "You can't" he laughed. Anti's eyes flickered with panic for a second, but eventually pushed you away with a frustrated grunt. 

"Watch your mouth, Damien" Anti spat, turning his back on you and pointing the knife at the grey skinned man. Damien? You thought. I've heard that name before.

"Please, what are you going to do with that? Kill yourself again?" Damien mocked Anti, at that Anti launched the knife through the air towards Damien, who calmly moved aside to watch the blade wedge itself in the wall behind him.

"Do try to control your temper" Damien chuckled as he dislodged the knife and casually threw it back on the table, "We do have a matter to discuss" he continued.

Anti huffed again and looked down at the floor like a child being scolded. "Did you really think I would forget?" Damien said, tilting his head to the side and then glancing at you. At this point you were completely paralysed, you stood just behind Anti - terrified of both the men in front of you. 

Go upstairs. You heard in your head, you looked at the back of Anti's head but didn't say anything, knowing it was his voice you were hearing. Now!

As soon as you heard his shrill voice in your mind your feet moved completely on their own, carrying you quickly up the stairs. Before your foot even touched the top step you heard My room, no where else.

Without hesitation you quickly walked into Anti's room, unsure of where you were actually doing you just stood in the middle of the room. You turned around to face the door to ask Anti what he wanted you to do, but instead it slammed in your face.

Well then, you thought. Almost instantly you heard the two men start talking, at first it was loud enough to make out a few words but after a couple harsh words it because inaudible. You couldn't just sit in here twiddling your thumbs, so you grabbed an empty glass off of the bedside table that seemed to have been there a while due to the amount of dust on it. Placing the glass to the door, you strained to hear what was going on downstairs.

"She can't stay trapped in here any longer" you heard Damien say, you furrowed your brows in confusion. "Oh boo hoo, she's going to have to" Anti mocked him, "She better get used to the way things are because-" Anti tried to continue but Damien interrupted him, "You're not thinking of going back on our deal are you?".

You readjusted your grip on the glass and it made a horrible screech, almost similar to Anti's. Quickly, you placed your ear back onto the glass, but you had missed Anti's reply.

Sighing, you put the glass back down onto the table, you needed to do something - Anti wasn't going to let you go any time soon. If you stayed here one more minute you were sure you would go insane.

You searched the room frantically until you came across something you'd long forgotten about, your phone - tucked away under the bed. You couldn't help but smile to yourself, this was too perfect. Tapping the unlock button, you saw that you still had some battery left, Anti must have kept it charged for some reason.

Without thinking, you clicked straight onto the YouTube app and went live titling the stream 'Help Me!', you watched the counter go down from three and hid yourself in the corner furthest from the door. Damien and Anti's voices could still be heard from bellow you.

As soon as the little red dot showed up, you saw a dishevelled version of yourself staring back at you. You sat in shocked silence for a while, how had this happened to you. The instant stream of "Hello's" and "Y/N" in the chat brought you out of your trance. Immediately you started to talk in a low whisper.

"Right, I haven't got long so you need to listen to me" was the first thing you said, followed by "Antisepticeye is real" it sounded weird hearing it out loud, "He's kept me prisoner for what feels like years, I'll be honest, I have no idea how much time has passed since...". That's when it hit you, you hadn't seen your family in forever.

"Please, if any of you know where Sean lives, even slightly, please, please, please come and find me" you shook the phone as you spoke. You stopped to let yourself breathe for a second, but you realised that the noise downstairs had stopped.

Panicked, you shot your glance towards the door, "Oh shit" you whispered. You began to hear footsteps hurriedly making their way towards you, "He's coming" you stuttered. Quickly, you stood up, hid the phone behind a book on one of Sean's shelves - leaving the camera open to see the whole room.

"Please believe me" you begged, hearing the sound of the door opening behind you.

Massive thank you to Kari Karbley and OddMini for supporting me on Patreon, you guys rock and help me to spend more time writing than at work!

We're actually $1 away on Patreon to reach our first goal where I would have to update my stories with one chapter (at least) a month.

Also, I've seen a lot of hate being spread around in the comments of my stories and as much as I hate to be a push over, I will not tolerate his on here. If you don't like the story, stop reading. I promise, everything that happens in my stories has a purpose whether or not it makes sense at the time.